It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Political party for Australia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi guys if admin doesn't think this belongs here please move to right area but was unsure where to place it.

Well this isn't really a huge thread but really one to inform people of Australia there is a movement that needs to gain some momentum. As what happened to Iceland they had a independent party finally take control of what the country wanted them to.

This party has some great ideas and are the first where I haven't had to say I can live with that because they don't have that. They have everything I like and want to see happen here to take our lives back and stop this country from being manipulated.

The link is here australianpatriotsassociation.com... now i know there are a lot of people here who do some really good research so if you see or know something here let it be known.

Some of their policies are PA Urban Water policy

APA believes water should be free for the sustainability of human health and growth…. click to view policy

APA Urban & Rural Organic Farming

APA as a Government for the people will approach all suburbs in Australia to set aside land for the growing of Organic fruit and vegetables…. click to view policy

Education

APA will strive for better education in our school system. We will ensure students are taught from a young age critical and analytical thinking, and to always evaluate and question…. click to view policy

Climate Change

APA Believes Climate Change is a natural occurrence with a small percentage of it coming from man…. click to view policy

APA Rural property Policy

Owners will have far more freedom to build their own dams and remove trees , graze their animals, without the repressive, red tape restrictions imposed by authoritarian local councils and governments…. click to view policy

Power Policy

APA will ban Coal Seam Gas mining and will work hard and put more research into renewable energies…. click to view policy

Voting Policy

APA will end the compulsory voting system…. click to view policy

Illegal Immigration Policy

Any Vessel landing in Australia’s waters the occupants will be Fed given medical treatment, supplies cared for and then sent back from which they are from…. click to view policy

APA Health and Well-being Policy

APA will introduce Alternative Hospitals using only Natural Remedies Giving people the choice over Big pharmaceuticals companies or Alternative remedies…. click to view policy

APA Policy on National Security

APA as a government will immediately bring home our soldiers fighting unjust wars like Iraq, Afghanistan, and soon to be Libya and Iran…. click to view policy

APA family Welfare Policy

APA will abolish D.O.C.S. for a far better and fairer system . We will have a 6 man jury from church, schools , doctor backgrounds to determined the fate of the children of which parent should have custody…. click to view policy

APA Monetary policy

All money created by the Australian Treasury should be spent into circulation (without any debt or interest attached), lent into the market via the RBA, or utilised to redeem the national debt…. click to view policy

Roads & Waterway Policy

APA will also abolish all road tolls, and speeding cameras, because under our constitution all roads and waterways are to be made free to the public and no police or law enforcer will be able to play judge and jury on any citizens , Trial by jury will only stand…. click to view policy

APA Debit Tax Policy

APA will abolish all taxes and will implement a Debit Tax, a bank transaction Tax of 0.7% no more hidden taxes, no more GST, no more income tax…. click to view policy

Child Health Policy

APA will abolish compulsory vaccinations as we believe parents should have the choice on weather they want their children vaccinated or not…. click to view policy

Citizens Protection Policy

APA will make it a requirement for all citizens over the age of 20 who is not psychiatrically disabled or identified as posing security problems, and who has a clean criminal record will be trained for the use of firearms for the protection of Australia and her Boarders…. click to view policy

Religion

APA will defend the Australian way of life our culture from individuals or groups of individuals who wish to destroy it. Click to view policy…

Now I have only pasted the start of what they want and basically what most Australians want so if you like join and help them get the numbers to be able to be seen as a new party on the rise!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
there is no "australian way of life" we are a mismatch of many different western cultures.

that kind of comment makes it sound like another "one nation" guided by neo nazi money.

more politcal parties wont fix our problems... executing our current politicians and changing to a direct representation is the only chance.

also this sounds like a recruitment drive. hope it isnt, especially if you like your account here...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard anything about this.
It all looks good in theory, but the way the political parties in power do back flips, I wonder if there is some other power controlling the country. I wish these guys all the luck in the world. It will no doubt get very interesting if they gain popularity.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Reeks of Soro's work

Patriots??? Please.

Even the IP Address of the site resolves to a USA isp.
Real Patriotic

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It almost sounds too good to be true, in which case it usually is.
I agree with some of their policies, but one way or another these people will never directly represent our country as one of the majority parties (liberal or labour) will take the position no matter what, even if they get the majority vote.
Our soldiers will come home when the government (ours or whoever is controlling ours) say they will, and the foreign conflicts of which we play no part will continue to escalate. They have thus far, I see no reason why it will stop anytime soon.
The only time we will have a true say over our government and it's policies is when we the people throw out the ancient system we have right now and implement change for ourselves. Sadly Australia's strings have been pulled by overseas hands for a long time, and will continue to do so for the forseeable future.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
A bit too extreme for me, those are some huge changes that I'm not ready to accept. Don't get me wrong, not all idea's are bad.

Good Idea:

Religion APA will defend the Australian way of life our culture from individuals or groups of individuals who wish to destroy it. Click to view policy…

Shocker:

Citizens Protection Policy APA will make it a requirement for all citizens over the age of 20 who is not psychiatrically disabled or identified as posing security problems, and who has a clean criminal record will be trained for the use of firearms for the protection of Australia and her Boarders…. click to view policy

Whilst it is badass to learn how to fire a weapon etc. I think that this would just be too difficult, too expensive and too pointless to be put into play. Australian's have shown in the past that given a rifle, any regular Joe... or Wayne; can learn to become a soldier quite quickly after being dumped into that scenario. I already trained for it playing MW2.

For me, this party is too extreme.. Almost like having a hot bath then running into a cold shower. And then this just seemed kinda contradictory...

APA Rural property Policy Owners will have far more freedom to build their own dams and remove trees , graze their animals, without the repressive, red tape restrictions imposed by authoritarian local councils and governments…. click to view policy

Power Policy APA will ban Coal Seam Gas mining and will work hard and put more research into renewable energies…. click to view policy

Allow people to remove tree's and block rivers? Sounds all good and healthy for the ecosystem.
But hey atleast CSG will be banned.. Just my opinion folks.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

edit on 11-10-2011 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

I believe the blocking rivers is for farmers who have hills with small rivers. As long as the river isn't shared they 'should' be well within their rights but instead the council charges a farmer for that volume of water he is damming, even if it all is on his own land.

Removing trees, dude, in Australia you should know you need to fight tooth and nail to get tree removed from your property. I believe this shouldn't be so hard.

The policies sound good. Yeh, extreme, but it is setting up for a better future, especially with the implementation of locally grown organics.
edit on 11-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Well some of the things farmers have to go through to get their land to support them is just a heap of red tape which would be frustrating if you were trying to do the same thing.

As for the coal seam gas mining do you not like that as an idea of banning it considering the damage it does to the land and water?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

There may not be a way of life as there is for other countries but to have our rights get taken over by other religious groups as what is happening at the moment.

Also there is going to be a new policy they are going to have and that is only born Australians can represent us in parliament as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

I cannot believe some schools have inserted the word Christ into our national anthem!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Also to the firearms section of it if you read the full policy outline if you chose not to go and serve for a year you can pay a tax that sounds fair. One problem with this country is no one cares about it no one wants to change anything because they think they can't achieve anything this could improve it maybe.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yes that is pretty bad but no where near as bad as Muslim schools not singing it at all only their own country of origin anthem.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

I'm over that man. It's not an issue for me. As long as they want to learn our language and not take over the country with their religion I am ok with not singing our Anthem. We're a very multicultural country now and some things can't (and shouldn't) be forced onto people. I'd rather they sing it when they can speak perfect Aussie. It'll be our anthem they hear at the Olympics, and during ANZAC memorials. If they support their country thats fine. In all ways of life.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They have some good policies but then there are some really bad ones that I don't agree with.

Gotta echo other people's sentiments that we don't need more political parties. We already have plenty of alternative parties but none of them can get into power because of the Two Party Preferred System, which IMO is broken.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

i like your party less and less the more you talk about it

it seems clear its your project AND that you are here recruiting, in breech of T&C.

take your racist revamped "ONE NATION" and its non inclusive ideas and just go away. we dont need more of the same hitler-esque policy that dragged the last century down.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

No not recruiting just explaining things as I have read the policies people have talked about and think the rest of the info should be there. I love it when people think the way you do though now as someone else said we have plenty of alternative options yeah we do but what are their main policies? They have one thing and the rest of it stinks and also to add to that so people can talk about Ron Paul and how awesome he is but when a ray of hope looks like it might start something big here in Australia because our she'll be right attitude is going to screw us over. I only want people to be clear of their choices I also like the fact they are going to get rid of compulsory voting that is a plus because no one would have gotten in this time if this was the case.

Also no one can give their side of things?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yes true will agree to that would love it if they spoke English and loved our way of life and wanted to assimilate with us but government doesn't make that happen or encourage it either.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

this party sounds like a mix between extreme greens and one nation and a wee hark back to the white Australia days as well. So while they have some interesting sounding policy's I would never vote for them.
For a start who is to define " Australian way of Life" ? because I doubt you could get a coherent and usable definition from any one group of people that today call themselves Australian.
There is also a very good reason why farmers and urban dwellers can't just go merrily around chopping trees down and clearing bush like we used to (which by the way still happens in Queensland) Australia is incredibly fragile. Go for a drive anywhere in South Australia or Western Aus and some parts of Victoria and you'll see huge areas destroyed by salt because of rampant and illegal bush clearing and sinking of bores for water. And frankly just about everything else they've said would cost us soo much our great grandkids would still be paying for it.
All roads free, sounds great but who's going to pay the Maqurie banks etc the millions to buy them back?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo
[more
]the more I read of this party the less and less I like it. It's policy's are ill conceived, poorly written, and sound like they have been dreamt up by a extreme green racist redneck if such a thing exists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join