It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recession fears dipped for now as both Canada and U.S. report job gains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The Pro Global Recovery Cheer western maiunstream team cliam that fears of recession dipped
Toronto Star

Source Google

The Canadian and U.S. economies appear to be weathering the economic storm after both countries reported positive — if not breathtaking — employment gains in September, despite fears that another recession may be near at hand

Double-dip recession fears in the US have eased after a better-than-anticipated jobs report for September.

US firms created 103,000 jobs, against economist expectations of 60,000, but the additional hiring was not enough to lift the overall unemployment rate, which stayed at 9.1% for the third month in a row.

There we have it the western mainstream news is once again out of touch with reailty Recession fears dipped for now? really they have alot of peopple inculding myself feel like we are still in a Recession.
But to cliam just like the out of touch with reailty stocks have to suggest the fears of a new Recession is over?

Isnt this the same mainstream media that stated in 2007 that there wont be any Recession in 2008? well looks like there stock experts are at it again.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Let's see, 100,000 new jobs were supposedly created yet there were 400,000 new applications for initial unemployment claims.

huh?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Tell me lies tell me sweat little lies. It is a good thing for the TPTB that apathy and realty TV is far more important then the things that really matter.

Everything we are being told is a lie. Question everything and trust no one.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

What they forget to tell you is that the growth comes from: 1) expansion of government,which sucks more tax dollars out of the system and, 2) service sector, which only consumes and produces nothing.

Maybe not, I'm just taking a guess here as this seems to be the typical pattern these days. Another bubble waiting to go 'POP' for sure as 'real' jobs continue to be either outsourced or replaced by technology in a futile race to the bottom to save money.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

One day a positive truth will be announced by the governments..........

and I won't believe the reports, because I've been lied to, for far to long, to accept that the lies have stopped now.

new topics

top topics

join