It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a maid (house cleaner) comes to clean.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Why is it that things are moved?

I will tell you....(because I asked)....

I think this is hilarious....the response to the question was...

"So you will know we were there, and cleaned...."

It's hilarious because, well....who doesn't firstly *clean up* a bit before your housecleaner comes...I mean, anyone who hires someone to come in weekly, or every two weeks, what have you.....there are personal attributes of mess that you choose to not let some *stranger* judge you on, am I correct?

Not like it's a hotel room, where someone who you've never met is responsible for cleaning up the sess you've left...ehh?

It is YOUR own home, and a bit of ownership is implied

LOL.....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I totally know where you are coming from. I personally haven't got a cleaner but would be so embarrassed if said cleaner came around to find skids down the toilet bowl (apologies) or something similar.

edit on 10/10/2011 by ThorsBrother because: Spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Drove me nuts.

We don't have a cleaning lady, times being what they are, but when we did, we had to spend every Monday picking up the house, because Gloria was coming, and we didn't want that nice lady thinking we were...the pigs we were. My wife always had to hide the Kama Sutra and anything tied or under the bed. Just saying.

For my part, I was grabbing all my papers from work. Our various cleaning ladies, nice as they were, saw all "papers" as one and the same. They mixed newspapers, grocery lists, tax documents, kids' homework, and drafts of technical reports.

That infuriated me, but I could never explain it . and Some of them spoke perfect English! I think they were training me to get my mess out of their way, or face the consequences.

But yeah,
-hide the Kama Sutra
-hide the toys and wife's fancy underwear
-hide the liquor bottles
-make it look like we don't use the exercise bike for sorting laundry
-water the plants
-wash all underwear

You would think someone's mother was coming---not someone you pay!

new topics

join