It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC executive arrested for child molestation, bestiality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

hmmmm...
edit on 10-10-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I don't have kids and I'm not around them much. Does he look to be around six years old?
Does it say whether or not that's his son?
edit on 10-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

I'm noticing now how they're dressed alike. Same diamond pattern with greys and maroons.
Probably his kid, huh?
edit on 10-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

well, im sure thats his son. 98% of the pictures on his profile are him and that kid. hes added them progressively since the infant pictures.

it says the latest ones are from 2008. id say the kid looks about 3 or 4 in those pictures. according to the report, whatever allegedly happened first went down in 2010.

im pretty sure thats the kid

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes, his son. He talks about him in the profile section. Said he's divorced, and says he has a great mom. He has 3 photo albums with a total of 130 pictures. Of those, 3 are photos of his (I assume) dogs and 2 are of an older woman (perhaps his mother?), with the remainder of just himself and his son. No adult friends, nor friends of the little boy. None. Strikes me as odd.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Good find, my friend!

I haven't checked out all the links people have offered up yet. Anything on the "good" doctor? Does she have kids I wonder?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

It's a shame if that's the kid. He's just so cute and full of happiness.
Damn.
I don't want to speculate though or jump to conclusions, so I'll just wipe it out of my head for now. It's only the right thing to do. The little boy in the pics might not be involved in this at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
they should both have their sexual organs removed and replaced with a barbed wire hollow tube so that they can only urinate and a hollow baseball bat shoved up their anus so that they can get rid of the waste products that way. then, i would put a lit cigarette in each of their eyes and stick them in a cell that is so small they cant lie down and keep them in there until they died.
as you may have gathered i detest scum that do that to not just children but anyone at all. no one deserves to be abused like that and they cannot be called human beings.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Linkin account couldn't have been made by him.

Who posts all the jobs they've been fired from and why? I don't think so.

Plus they all have the same employment dates.

I think the Linkin account is a setup.

Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StarfireZeta

The Job listings are what get me, they were all in the Govt sector, every job was a contractor or direct Gov position, I can not believe someone with a documented attitude problem like that would get continually rehired, unless.... He is a cleaner... sleeps until activated.

Having said that the other discoveries his Myspace page (who still uses that?) he looks a little crazy, and why wasn't there any pictures of her, I have girls Ive dated all over my page and my wife too! Anyone tried tearing these pics apart to see if there are anomalies?

I just have a hard time seeing this go on for so long in such high profile people and go unchecked, a Gov position is under constant check especially one like the Dr was in appointment of. It really is a terrible place when you have to wonder which story is more plausible....

As another poster said " We will probably never know"

edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
he could have been a druggie?

im basing this on the questionable linkedin profile. but it says he worked for a bunch of pharmacutical companies, and many of his reasons for being fired are listed "insubordination" which is what they call it when you refuse a drug test.

the possible dog(s) in question.

dont kill me. its relevant.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well at least we are innocent until proven guilty in this country right? Not judging by the comments left on this page though. People are so quick to jump to conclusions about guilt when children are involved. The evidence is apparently disclosed by a 6 year old boy in which investigators went to the home and found something. Is it possible the couple was engaged in bestiality and the boy was exposed? We do not know the facts enough to speculate or condemn. I agree that these charges are rather strange and have the appearance of a witch hunt.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
He could be an agent of some sort, and needing to leave those jobs because he was done there.

www.myspace.com...

What is that t-shirt- does that look military?

HE looks VERY military. He looks like he could work for Blackwater/XE or something.

Also, the homes/ect/ in the pictures look very neat and organized, and nice. Too nice for a security gaurds' salary? The ones I have known make just a bit more than minimum wage. (And they work at govt. health care facilities.)
edit on 11-10-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It looks to be a generic "Ireland" shirt.

This is one of the most unusual thread topics I've seen for some time.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

You're right- that looked like a B to me instead of an IR. lol

Those pictures look almost professional too- someone was a good photographer.

If he were divorced without custody, he'd probably have to pay child support too.

ETA They are both attractive people - she is, when cleaned up and not looking like she was drug out of bed- and the dogs are beautiful, and someone was a photographer, and well, he seems to have more money than he should have.

Wonder when THEY got together.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Looking into this guy further, it looks like hes a wannabee cop, and that does leave some psychological issues to grapple with, anyone who wants to be a cop gets turned down for the job still has the control type personality, the need to control may have manifested in these disturbing behaviors. He was never in the military which leads me to believe he was only in it for the power and not the duty. Couldn't get a job as a cop so went to security guard duty, how many of you have friends exactly like this...not the pedo-beastie nastiness, but a guy who wants to be a boy in blue but cant cut it, they are a little off....I know a ton of these guys, they are always going to the bar and getting into brawls.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
www.sott.net...

It is so pervasive...I fear for my kids and trust no one. I teach my kids the same. If anyone lays a finger on them they have permission to bring bodily harm to defend themselves. It is sad we have to live this way. But at least the truth comes into the light more each year...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

IF that linked in profile is right, he looks like way more than that to me- he looks downright placed in positions.
In security work, backgrounds and past employers get checked.
that linked in profile thing, that is just WEIRD.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Why are we ignoring the Lindsey Lady here? She is the high-ranking CDC official. Why was she charged w bestiality? Why couldn't she post $20k bail?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join