It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC executive arrested for child molestation, bestiality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

CDC executive arrested for child molestation, bestiality

www.ajc.com

A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention official was arrested Sunday and charged with two counts of child molestation and bestiality for sexual acts involving a 6-year-old boy.

DeKalb County Jail Kimberly Quinlan Lindsey, 44, faces charges of child molestation and bestiality.

DeKalb County Jail Thomas Westerman, 42, faces child molestation charges.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Afterthought because: Copy and pasting from article didn't show as I thought it would

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is just sick and perverted. The worst of the worst crimes imaginable.

Whatever these two have coming for punishment isn't going to be harsh enough.
I can't even believe that they were awarded bail! The woman is still sitting in jail with a $20,000 bond.
Seriously?!?! Only $20,000? I wonder what the man's bond amount was. Probably too low.
It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in court on December 1st.

www.ajc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Oh how terrible how can someone do things like that to a child? I hope they punish this man to the fullest extent of the law, and then some. I am not an avid supporter of the death penalty but with cases like this sometimes I wonder if it's not the best thing to simply put people like this down.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
With power comes great opportunities to exploit weaker people and get away with just about anything

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

She is a published scientist, a PhD, and an executive at the CDC, and he is a night watchman? And he got out of jail first?

It doesn't say anywhere how they were turned in. It says a Medical professional turned them in, but how and why? Was the child hurt? Did the child tell someone at school? Then, the subsequent investigation turns up a prior act in 2010 and bestiality?

I hope they rest comfortably under the jail, or get turned into the general population where bestiality is the norm!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovebringer

Last time I checked, Kimberly was a woman's name.

EDIT - they were both charged.
edit on 10-10-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm happy to see everyone is just as appalled as I am.

I'm just wondering how these two sickos met each other, then discovered they were both warped and defective human beings. I just hope the little boy was neither of theirs. Nothing sicker than a parent sexually abusing one of their own children.

We'll have to keep our eyes open for more details. It seems as though they're keeping many details under wraps for the moment.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by Lovebringer

Last time I checked, Kimberly was a woman's name.

EDIT - they were both charged.
edit on 10-10-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

My mistake, it sure was both a woman and a man. Well, I still stand by what I said and I add that SHE should suffer the SAME exactly punishment as HE does.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
dont start with your usual knee-jerk reactions.

wait for a conviction at least.

i think this part is fishy:

Emory University graduate, who's been with the CDC since 1999, was formerly a senior health scientist responsible for overseeing a $1.5 billion fiscal allocation process for terrorism preparedness.

1.5 billiion for "terrorism preparedness"? hmmmm......

tinfoil meter is in the red. its certainly in the realm of possibility that they were going to speak out about something their overlords didnt want exposed....

not saying that they arent pervs. it just doesnt smell right when that kind of money is at stake, and the allegations are this crazy, to somebody this "distinguished".

know whattimean vern?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

It sounds fishy to me too. Plus her involvement with a night watchman, and the fact that he got out of jail quick, but she is still in?

The conspiracy theorist in me says this is a shakedown and she is about to cave in to some demand made of her, but the realist in me says there are a lot of sickos out there and this kind of thing is all too common.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

There is something VERY wrong with a system that rewards psychopathic behavior in individuals and corporations.

Lindsey, 44, serves as the deputy director for the Laboratory Science Policy and Practice Program Office at the CDC, according to her biography on the agency's website. The Emory University graduate, who's been with the CDC since 1999, was formerly a senior health scientist responsible for overseeing a $1.5 billion fiscal allocation process for terrorism preparedness.

She rose quickly through the ranks of the CDC, beginning as a senior scientist in the bioterrorism program before joining the HIV/AIDS prevention division in 2000. She has received 12 awards for outstanding performance on projects and programs, according to an academic bio.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't think it's that strange for the woman to have hooked up with a night watchman. Maybe she worked late at night and they got to talking when everyone else was gone.
Most companies have rules against fraternizing. I wonder if the CDC did?

The ones who mentioned that the whole thing smells fishy may be right. I'm still reeling about the low dollar amount of the bond. Aren't the courts worried that these two might flee or harm themselves? With these charges, most people would.

To say the least, something is certainly strange about all of this.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am not sure which is the worst and most scarey thought or logical explanations:

a) They did it, and all that entails.

b) We have an set up bribery at the very top of Bioterrorism and the CDC

c) Animals are involved in sexual acts with children under duress = 1 thing just a blink before an serial killer is born.

Said such serial killer would have access to the most dangerous thing besides ALL the Nukes on earth.

Such people usually have very strange thought processes esp around sex/power/death all mixed into oneno emotion besides those just mentioned in an self serving way... well its not an leap of the imagination to imagine the following possibilities:

The biggest killer in history by an "release"

Strange mixings of Germs, virus, dna, etc animals and sexual acts all mixed in...

Happy she is caught, if true the risk is too big for bail which is fishy in itself, she would haven in many places worldwide and a big fat $.....

The most disturbing thing ive read in some time on soo many different levels....

Elf

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Check out her pics...boy big difference.!!!

edit on 10-10-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
there's nothing conspiracy about the case. her and the guy was involved with a child and after investigation the authorities found out they (the couple) were also into other more seditious sexual deviant behavior than just children: bestiality. i think the conspiracy is that most people want me to accept them as normal because they have a deviant behavior pertaining relationships. honestly i wouldn't doubt that 75% or more of all persons who are sexually active do not brake a law some where regarding their sexuality: but the moral issue here is the conspiracy that deviancy is normal and that deviant acts should be kept conspiracy.

forsaking the victim i blame their (the couples) parents and their parents parents as well as the culture that allows them to propagate as sexual deviants while their coworkers/community turns the cheek.

but really; sexuality in (wasp)america has never been normal and not to be racist but why do some cultures get their jollies in evil ways of expression?

for every one thats caught theres probably 10k more that feel comfortable within the conspiracy group of sexual deviants that finds acts that they are charged for as normal and right.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

The ones who mentioned that the whole thing smells fishy may be right. I'm still reeling about the low dollar amount of the bond. Aren't the courts worried that these two might flee or harm themselves? With these charges, most people would.

If it turns out the accusations are true, then they may go ahead and harm themselves. Make this little rock of ours a slightly better place.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Agreed. Nothing surprises me anymore about how the Elite can shut people down. I am not saying these people didn't do what was claimed but the article really told nothing of importance. They left out what I would call key info if the story was true. Why would they protect these people by saying no comment. Maybe the new watchmen was invited in the CDC just to take out this Doctor. The article said the watchmen was out on Bond without mentioning the amount. It also struck me as odd about the watchmen recently getting his foot in the door. I imagine the female doctor must have enjoyed the company of the night watchmen? If these people are guilty of this crime then they should still be in jail with bond revoked. I also have a funny feeling about a Doctor who researches sexually transmitted diseases yet has sex with a animal. Sounds like a super way to slander a doctor. No matter if she is guilty or not her name will be remembered as having screwed the pooch.
Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

thats amazing that you would know something like that, are you involved in the investigation?

...or is the media report gospel?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

reply to post by Buford2

good points, the nightwatchmen's involvement is pretty sketch. the bail is also unusual.

reply to post by relocator

good work. those are quite different.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hmm...While sexual "deviations" affect everyone regardless of class, faith or colour it is smelly that 1.5b dollars for "terrorism blablablaness"...........
In any case, we'll never know...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join