It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Centre of the Milky Way Looks Like a Hand reaching for a Star.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There are plenty of other pictures too of the universe that depics angelic and animalistic outlines, will upload them once I find, some will not fit on here so need to find ones that do.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I must admit I have not read the whole Bible but I should because the more I do the more things makes sense and a few surprises show up.

I read this recently from the book of Job.

Job 26
13 By His Spirit He adorned the heavens;
His hand pierced the fleeing serpent.

It almost paints the picture of the centre of the Milky Way which by some cultures the arm of the galaxy is referred to the serpent.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Not so much.

It does look like a hot chick bending over to pick up the car keys she just droppped though.
You can see the guy behind her with a look on his face like "Daaaaamn girl".
And her husband is standing off to the side, over to the left, and he has a look on his face like he wants to rip the first guys head off but doesn't because there is obviously a cop across the street.
Incidentally it looks like the cop is checking her out too!

Guess we all see what we want to see.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

And there is a bead of sweat forming on the cop's brow.

Space exploration is fun.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
-So we have the Adam and Eve story of them picking the fruite
-Then we have the serpent who temps them
-But did the serpent touch it too, that we are not sure of

-The Galaxy spiral arms are said to symbolise the Serpent to the ancients
-2012 Mayan calander with the Serpent symbolised
-The equator of the Milky Way galaxy (Galactic Equator) and the path of the Sun (the Ecliptic) will cross each other at exactly 11:11 am GMT on December 21, 2012.

-Only recently science discovers the first pictures of the centre of the Milky Way, to me it looks like a hand.
- Job 26 13By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
-
Isaiah 27
1In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

edit on 1-11-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

okey,taken this is the center of the mwg, and let's set aside your biblical notions , any indication where that fabled black hole could be?
can see the fingers, thumbs, nails etc...but where's the blackhole situated?
just curious...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaMegas
reply to post by The time lord

okey,taken this is the center of the mwg, and let's set aside your biblical notions , any indication where that fabled black hole could be?
can see the fingers, thumbs, nails etc...but where's the blackhole situated?
just curious...

That is a mystery, they say there is a black hole in every galaxy maybe they are wrong because to be honest has anyone been able too look at a centre of the galaxy before? So it is just speculation there is no real evidence, just theory, the same with other planets outside the solar system, has anyone really seen what they are or is still speculation in which science bases it faith on.

Then you have to say that maybe because blackholes are invisible they can not be picked up with the telescopes they are off radar and can not be photographed as such. Does the whole idea that we know how the universe is formed and keeps together start to show a lot of it is in science's own imagination based on theory aswell? Not saying they are wrong but it too does not see everything in which they base their science on, it is still theory as much as facts they like to sell in their books.
edit on 1-11-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join