It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Revolution to OCCUPY America: British Masonic Repatrification Coup via King Obama underway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

^ LaRouchePAC LaRouche Warns of British Backed Obama Coup Inside U.S.

^ Zion 'king' Obama of Jacob has already authorized and enacted incremental assasinations of Americans.

we're all 'terrorists' now until proven innocent and docile.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Same crap we lived through for 8 years of GW Bush.
I fail to see how this is different, or how Obama is staging a coup.
While I totally don't like what he's been doing, that doesn't make it a dictatorial coup.
He and the Congress have been doing exactly what the corpocracy is telling them to.
Both Republican and Democrats.

Save maybe Paul & Kucinich.

Same old story.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I love how people yell their little heads off and run around in circles about biased MSM, but then the same kinds of people will then go out of their ways to post links to media sources that are ALSO biased, but because they're biased in favor of something the the poster believes in, it's okay.

Chicken Littleism.
Sorry. I called it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sounds like the speaking heads are really worried over being held accountable finally. So they are threatening to drone kill peaceful assembly??? I suppose we'll have to ask the zetas to disable the drones like they did the ICBMs.

So mainstream media is now telling us over night Obama may have his goon squad getting select ones of us over night. Wonder how they will decide who get the guillotines. Everyone with an internet?

This guy LaRouche mentions impeachment immediately. Well, consider all the house and senate the majority are bribed out, threatened and dare not raise a vote expecting them to stand up would require the streets to be loaded with people who won't vote for them.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The British are coming,the British are coming!
La Rouche claims that the British have a plan in place for a coup d' etat of Obama.
Should happen in a couple of days.
The British are taken America back!
Getting my popcorn ready for the show.

top topics

join