It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the 2011 New Year's ball drop honoring greed, unrest, and demonic worship?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I checked to see if this had been posted yet, but didn't see anything about it.

The following video is discussing the ball drop in Times Square this past New Year's Eve.
Although I can't agree with the creator/commentator of the video regarding Jews, I find it strange that you can see an inverted pentagram in the ball. The video's creator mentions this, but suggests that it is the five pointed star on the American flag. I don't agree with this interpretation and believe that I'm seeing the satanic symbol. You can easily see that the star is pointed downward.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the difference between a traditional pentagram and an inverted pentagram, here are a few references.
A pentagram (right-side-up):
“The Pentagram is a symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points (one pointing upward), each has its own meaning. The upward point of the star is representative of the spirit. The other four points all represent an element; earth, air, fire, and water. All these things contribute to life and are a part of each of us.
To wear a pentagram necklace or other form of jewelry, is to say you feel the connection with the elements and respect the earth.”
It is also believed to be a protective device:
“The pentagram has long been believed to be a potent protection against evil, a symbol of conflict that shields the wearer and the home. The pentagram has five spiked wards and a womb shaped defensive, protective pentagon at the centre.”
Source: www.angelfire.com...

Now, the inverted pentagram definition:
“The pentagram may be inverted with one point down. The implication is of spirit subservient to matter, of man subservient to his carnal desires. The inverted pentagram has come to be seen by many pagans as representing the dark side and it is abhorred as an evil symbol.”
Source: www.angelfire.com...

The following is a second definition of a pentagram and what it means when it‘s inverted:
PENTACLE or PENTAGRAM (FIVE-POINTED STAR pointing up): A standard symbol for witches, freemasons, and many other pagan or occult groups. To witches, it represent the four basic elements (wind, water, earth and fire) plus a pantheistic spiritual being such as Gaia or Mother Earth. The pentagram is also "used for protection. to banish energy, or to bring it to you, depending on how it's drawn," wrote a Wiccan visitor. Compare with the next link.
PENTAGRAM (FIVE-POINTED STAR pointing down): Used in occult rituals to direct forces or energies. Often represents satanism, the horned god or various expressions of contemporary occultism, especially when a goat-head is superimposed on the inverted pentagram within a "sacred" circle. See Heartagram, Baphomet and Pentagrams and Pentacles
Source: www.crossroad.to...

Back to the video, I do believe that there is a Zionist agenda that is working to destroy this great country and, inevitably, the world. I am under the impression that Zionists are hiding behind the Jews. Regarding the inverted pentagram in the video, I believe that many of our world's leaders are involved in satanic worship, which is why they are more than happy to push materialism, debauchery, corruption, and the general decay of societal values.

Now that I've covered the symbolic definitions and how I view the video, here it is:

edit on 8-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I also wanted to add that maybe this is one piece of evidence that TPTB knew that 2011 was going to be filled with natural disasters, economic upheaval, civil unrest, etc. and it was all by design?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Some people have far too much time on their hands.

Get some hobbies other than finding a conspiracy in everything I reckon.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

When I'm bored, I like to discuss strange things. When I came across this video just now, I thought I'd add it for discussion. Normally, I'd be outside doing something, but it's been raining all day long. Plus, I already got all my cleaning done, in case you're concerned about that, too.

Since you don't want to discuss the symbols in the video, thanks for the bump.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01e86b401205.jpg[/atsimg]

Please name for me a single year in human history that did not have civil unrest, upheaval, natural disasters, wars, etc? Let me save you the trouble, it's not possible because all of that stuff happens somewhere in the world every year.

As for the video,
, they managed to find geometric shapes in a light up sphere. I see lot's of shapes in the video, triangles, pentagons, hexagrams. Almost as many shapes as there are in a Sesame Street episode.

I also managed to find some fun antisemitic bigotry in the video.

Quoted from the video :

Have a happy Jew Year when you bail out more banks thanks to all the Jews Obama hired for advice

I don't mean to be too mean about this but I think everyone who stopped to look at this thread for more than a few seconds is now several IQ points lower as a result, so thanks for that :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

You have a clear history of trolling these threads, why not ignore them?

OP,

Expect to receive a ton of trolling for any post that supports the esoteric aspect of major events. But keep digging and find the truth for yourself.

I would suggest reading Thelema Book of the Law, Lesser Keys of Solomon, Hermeticum, Essential Golden Dawn (Order of the Golden Dawn), and some old radio broadcasts called Mystery Babylon.

You may not have all the details but you get the gist, good hunting!

You also may enjoy this site:

Goroadachi Etenemanki
www.goroadachi.com...
edit on 8-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

PS

Its not zionist as you perceive it to be.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Not trolling, I was honestly interested in this. I was skeptical about the demonic worship claim of course but it's not impossible for there to have been a conspiracy honoring greed or promoting unrest. The title was interesting so I entered, I had no idea I'd find anti-Jewish sentiment or an attempt to claim that shapes on a colorful ball would somehow be a conspiracy. I thought the conspiracy would lie in the way the ball drop was covered by the media or something to that affect.

If people don't want to receive criticism or rebuttals than they shouldn't post in an open internet forum, it's that simple. I'm well within my duty as an ATSer to deny ignorance

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Thanks, MasterGemini. I appreciate your comments and the reading material you offered.
I honestly believe that our current society has lost its ability to see and interpret symbols. Especially when they're placed in ritual celebrations such as the New Year's Eve Times Square celebration. I often wonder when we stopped taking these symbols seriously. Many secret societies still use them, but when others ask about them, they're dismissed and laughed at. I'm glad to see you're different.

Its not zionist as you perceive it to be.

You've peaked my interest and will be digging to see exactly what you're pointing me towards.

Also, thanks for reading the entire thread. I think some people *cough* didn't even read where I stated that I disagreed with the video's creator.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Sorry I forgot to add the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO)

Richard Hoagland 1/6 Parsons Crowley NASA & the Occult

A look into the occult influence of Aleister Crowley on Jack Parsons, founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) and subsequently on NASA. Ceremony, Ritual and Symbolism of occult significance may be the governing force behind the space program.

Also look at the importance of SCIENTOLOGY IN HOLLYWOOD and realize that scientology came about after L Ron Hubbard was in the OTO with Jack Parsons and Crowley.

Eye of the Phoenix Secrets of the Dollar Bill

Google Video Link

1) The two Seals are Egyptian and Luciferian
2) The two Seals were introduced by Freemasons, in 1782
3) Masonic President Franklin Roosevelt, aided by his Secretary of Agriculture/Vice President Wallace, ordered these Seals to be placed on the back of the Dollar Bill in 1935, having been urged on and advised by the Russian channeler/mystic, Nicolas Roerach.
4) Americans had no idea that the Roosevelt Administration was as controlled by mystic, Black Magick forces, as it was. Had they known the degree to which Roosevelt was controlled by Black Magick forces, he would have been forced out of office immediately.

The rabbit hole is deep . . . .

Mystery Babylon - Skull and Bones (secret society)

Of course always do your own fact checking.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks again for the wonderful videos and links!

Yes, the rabbit hole is quite deep. People like us who have studied such things understand that what's in the background is more important than what is in the foreground.

I always find myself looking in the background during TV shows. Mike & Molly has lots of symbols in the background. For example, in one of the first episodes, all of the stars in Molly's classroom are inverted and when they're in the Overeaters Anonymous meeting, there is a Masonic symbol on the announcement board. There are other symbols within the show, but these are the ones I can recall off the top of my head. I wish I could find the clips showing these symbols, but I've dug around and can't find any.

Anyways, thanks again for adding substance to the thread and being aware.

new topics

top topics

join