It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Attends End The Fed / Occupy Wall Street

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura dropped by the protests recently, making him the first elected official to join up with the people. In this video, he talks about how he likes Wall Street, but he doesn't like the corrupt crooks that have hi-jacked our government. He also says that every Secretary of Treasury, regardless of political party, has came out of Goldman Sachs, which I had no clue about.

Another thing he talks about is how since he isn't a member of either political party, the first politiican being a part of the protests can't be seen as an indication of which political party is a part of the protests. Then he goes on to say that he loves his country but hates the government, because the two party system has screwed it up since they're all bought and paid for; we have a system based on bribery.

Then he ends with saying that he didn't take a single penny of corporate money to get elected. Who doesn't love this guy?

Link to video

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Jessie Ventura joining the FLEA Party.

I am not surprised.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I don't know what the FLEA party is, but based on your post I take it you think it's a bad thing?
edit on 8-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ok, I'll bite...what is the FLEA party?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura dropped by the protests recently, making him the first elected official to join up with the people. In this video, he talks about how he likes Wall Street, but he doesn't like the corrupt crooks that have hi-jacked our government. He also says that every Secretary of Treasury, regardless of political party, has came out of Goldman Sachs, which I had no clue about.

Another thing he talks about is how since he isn't a member of either political party, the first politiican being a part of the protests can't be seen as an indication of which political party is a part of the protests. Then he goes on to say that he loves his country but hates the government, because the two party system has screwed it up since they're all bought and paid for; we have a system based on bribery.

Then he ends with saying that he didn't take a single penny of corporate money to get elected. Who doesn't love this guy?

Link to video

They all say they did not take a penny of corporate money..

They all try to portray there for the little guy.

I don't know about Ventura, seems like a guy at the end of his career
that wants attention and keep bringing in some bucks.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Nah he's just an American citizen who wants what's best for his country. He's a good guy, he's not some attention whore.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I've read a few of your post commenting on "OWS," and while I agree some of the protestors are under-educated on the subject at hand, I don't believe we should allow it to deter our opinion of what "OWS" is attempting to accomplish. A message is being sent, people are waking up, and to attempt to derail this topic by simply berating the less educated protestors, whom may have just learned of the corruption at hand, is counter productive.

Regardless of age, regardless of race, regardless of gender, and regardless of faith, we must all learn to support eachother, the 99%. The fight amongst ourselves is over, it is now time to fight the 1%!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I remember him when he was in the WWF. Dang is that a long time. I tend to believe him only because he wouldn't accept to live in the Governors Mansion. (Maybe he didn't want to make a move or an adjustment), but still that says a lot about the guy. The crooks wouldn't have made it a second thought to move right in and change it.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just watched the video. He is so freakin' awesome!

To those who would disparage JV- This man is a SeAL, Viet Nam veteran, and former governor. AND, he is on OUR SIDE!!! How can any real American speak against him? It baffles me. Oh, he made his fortune in wrestling so he must just be a bad actor? Is that it? If so, turn it around, he made millions doing something that brought enjoyment to people (personally, I can't stand wrestling and I don't know that I've ever sat and watched JV in the ring). He then took that fame and fortune and has tried to improve the country that he loves ever since. What a horrible guy.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I don't know about Ventura, seems like a guy at the end of his career
that wants attention and keep bringing in some bucks.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but my advice would be to go get some facts prior to forming an opinion. You obviously have not been paying attention to what JV does and has done.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
I just watched the video. He is so freakin' awesome!

To those who would disparage JV- This man is a SeAL, Viet Nam veteran, and former governor. AND, he is on OUR SIDE!!! How can any real American speak against him? It baffles me. Oh, he made his fortune in wrestling so he must just be a bad actor? Is that it? If so, turn it around, he made millions doing something that brought enjoyment to people (personally, I can't stand wrestling and I don't know that I've ever sat and watched JV in the ring). He then took that fame and fortune and has tried to improve the country that he loves ever since. What a horrible guy.

Agreed, if anyone has watched his show conspiracy theory, it is quite clear what his intent is.....That guy pisses off the powers way too much to be just doing it for a buck. You can see it in his eyes, he really cares about the issues he fights for, he isn't looking for a buck, just wants to make the world a better place for his family and ours.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
When he cashes his check for his conspiracy show, it comes from corporate america who owns the companies he works for and the corporate world his show is making money for that sponsors all of the corporate commercials you have to watch on television during his show.

He is disingenuous and a sellout or he never would have left political life to go make money for corporate america. He deserves this scrutiny because he is always shouting he has no connections to corporate america, which is an outright blatant lie.

He likes to have his cake and eat it too. He is a millionaire himself, from the same system he pretends to be bucking against. It is no suprise he is an ace up the Globalists sleave, bought and paid for.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
When he cashes his check for his conspiracy show, it comes from corporate america who owns the companies he works for and the corporate world his show is making money for that sponsors all of the corporate commercials you have to watch on television during his show.

He is disingenuous and a sellout or he never would have left political life to go make money for corporate america. He deserves this scrutiny because he is always shouting he has no connections to corporate america, which is an outright blatant lie.

He likes to have his cake and eat it too. He is a millionaire himself, from the same system he pretends to be bucking against. It is no suprise he is an ace up the Globalists sleave, bought and paid for.

Bull. You are just angry because he is wealthy. There is a difference between wealth that is stolen (bankers) and wealth that is earned (entertainers). He has a talent that people enjoy, and he was able to capitalize on that. Now he uses his weath to help improve this country. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Not according to him, he is cashing in on the very opposite of your statement, the whole premise of his corporate entertainment show.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

JV is working within the system to expose the truth. His heart and mind are decidedly in the right place.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I think a little about what you say about the networks running his show......If he were that close to the "truth," I am sure we would'nt hear about it.........

But he does take the "against the grain" stance and is another choice in a corrupt system.

I hold no grudge for JV making a few dollars to sustain himself and his family in this tough corporate system we live in..........

He is vocal on some issues and tells it like it is.

Thats what we need, more people who tell it like it is

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Not according to him, he is cashing in on the very opposite of your statement, the whole premise of his corporate entertainment show.

OK. If you say so. If ignorance is bliss, you must be feeling like you are in Nirvana.

edit on 8-10-2011 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

While I can believe 99% of the people there are clueless sheeple who have no idea this is sponsored by globalists to further their agenda, it is hard to believe JV is in the dark and just showed up to vent.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by liejunkie01

While I can believe 99% of the people there are clueless sheeple who have no idea this is sponsored by globalists to further their agenda, it is hard to believe JV is in the dark and just showed up to vent.

Oh? Enlighten us. How is the OWS part of the "Globalist Agenda"? Actually, don't. I don't care what you have to say to be honest. I won't bother you again.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
so tell me, How many know that some of the OWS protestors are getting paid.. by unions

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join