It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

occupy indianapolis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Is there anybody heading there today or know of anyone who is? I'm an hour away and was going to go but I got stuck going to my step daughters gymnastic meet... Just looking for updates and possible numbers.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

I'm close by, but won't be attending. I just turned on the TV, but it's all infommercials and cartoons.

BTW, couldn't agree more with your 'sig'.

Just to add another comment: Wouldn't you think with the Mayoral election heating up, there would be some news of this event? I guess they're waiting to see whose side they're on.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Dogdish because: added comment

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Occupy Indianapolis....I am glad to hear about this. Daily....when I log on to ATS....there are more and more cities joining (Occupy)....as this continues to happen....I am thinking.....maybe some of TPTB.....will finally listen....

And...then I think....are some of TPTB...really orchestrating the (Occupy) movement....and if they have and are...what are their (hidden agendas).....

And...then I think....no...it just might be (we the people)...who are finding their voices......

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thank you for your replies, it seems occupy is evvverywhere including my town of 50k people is setting one up also.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm here in Indy but can't attend. Even if you live a zillion miles away you can watch here which I feel is still a way of attending.

Watch Live Streaming of Occupy Indy

top topics

join