It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Buildings On backside of the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just found this new intresting stuff about our moon.. though I will share the information I could find about it. I would love to get my fingers on that book he mention.

False Back Of Moon! NASA Photos - UFO Sighting News

All the above photos of the moon came from this book here. In the back is a computer CD with these two images and thousands of others. But these were the only two such images that I could find like this. Get the book at your local library.

(above photos) I was looking at some Lunar Orbiter photographs when I came across a few that I had not see before. They partially reveal the dark side of the moon, or almost dark side because Earth cannot view this part of the moon, but a little sun light does hit part of it. SOURCE for above moon photos: Book called, "Lunar Orbiter Photographic Atlas of the Near Side of the Moon.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
New?
No,not really.

This is older than George Bush.

Sorry mate.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here's the original thread, it has been posted before.

Alien Building On Dark Side Of Moon Discovered

The flaws are due to the processing of the film, apparently.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie

Film processing errors cause shadows?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Yes, let's call this stuff everything except what it is. If NASA filmed a giant mothership in our skies, I assure you they will call it a photo artifact or smudge on the lens. They will NEVER tell us ANY truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Is that a serious question?

There are several "shadows" pointing in different directions, which is not possible, considering the only source of light is the sun. Some of the supposed buildings has even got shadows going vertically on both sides. No, this isn't the find of the century, it's merely a processing flaw.

I don't want to engage in a debate which has tirelessly been argued before. Visit the old thread I linked above if you want to get up to speed on the arguments proposed regarding this.
edit on 8/10/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I think there is a lot more information about what is really going on the moon, than we know or understand..

Your Photos were very interesting op, and it indeed makes one wonder, doesn't it?

The link below is to an article titled Astonishing Intelligent Artifacts Found on Mysterious Far Side of the Moon.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It has some interesting photos..as well as links to more information...

This is a huge topic that has many interesting theories and ideas on it.

I certainly don't know the real truth, but I do believe NASA lies at times, and can be very deceptive as to the info they put out.

here's another article titled Cities Found on the Moon.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

excerpt from article..

“NASA scientists and engineers participating in exploration of Mars and the Moon reported the results of their discoveries at a briefing at the Washington National Press Club on March 21, 1996. It was announced for the first time that man-made structures and objects have been discovered on the Moon.”

For instance I think they knew that man made structures and objects existed long before this announcement.The same as they knew about titanium long ago.

edit on 8-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

speaking of shadows, is it just me or are the shadows on the center and some on the bottom pics show the light source coming from the dark side, the shadows are going the wrong way. Could it be photo editing from source or sometime between NASA and the book??

S+F

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Even if NASA did call it what you think it is, that wouldn't go very far on it's own. The only thing that could possibly be there is some sort of structures, which in itself isn't too spectacular.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As posted above, there is already a thread on this topic, here, so keep discussing it there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join