It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not so new(bie)!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I've been a lurker here for a while now, joined back in June and finally feel comfortable enough to introduce myself. I really enjoy reading the many topics here and look forward to becoming an active part of the forum. This is my first time using an online forum so please bear with me until I get the hang of things.

I am into all things conspiracy, space and unknown/unusual.

Any questions, just ask!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen633414

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you for the warm welcome and very nice to meet you! Cheers! I learn a lot here and look forward to interacting with other like minded members like yourself. Hopefully I will have something positive to add!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen633414

Explanation:

Personal Disclosure: There is an ATS chat room in the far depths of ATS and currently the cost to get in there is 150+posts on ATS. I highly recommend you try achieve that asap as I personaly find it to be the true heart of this website and I hope to see you in there if and when you decide its worth your while to do so.

Your presence alone is enuff to add to the website as 45% of members have NEVER made even 1 single post to the forum and so you are LEAGUES ahead in my eyes!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Again, thank you! And I will keep that in mind. Chat actually sounds like it could be fun! Hope to see you there soon OL!

top topics

join