It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds in Vancouver Protest and Demand Arrest of Dick Cheney !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well Americans ..Canadians doing your job ..this scumbag deserves no place on this Earth . Enough is said on this forum for Dick Cheney ... posible master mind of 9/11 attacks , waterboardings, illegal drugs and weapons smuggling and ....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He's still in Canada? I remember the interview with him talking about his book but that was like a week ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Im only 4 minutes in so far, and I must say, this video is EPIC!

I love it, the protesters are crowding together so tightly, the suits cant even get through... hahah..

Going in for some Dick (Cheney)?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Good for the Canadians, I hope they do arrest that cowardly traitor, and throw the book at him.

But to say we Americans aren't doing our job? That's debatable. Some of us are doing everything we can at every opportunity we have to get rid of these kinds of creeps.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
Good for the Canadians, I hope they do arrest that cowardly traitor, and throw the book at him.

But to say we Americans aren't doing our job? That's debatable. Some of us are doing everything we can at every opportunity we have to get rid of these kinds of creeps.

Dont mean to offend you ... this evil was yours vice president 8 years ...sorry for misunderstanding

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
lol...dick dick dick...it must be scary to have mobs of angry people after you.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
I love it, the protesters are crowding together so tightly, the suits cant even get through... hahah..

Haha, because anyone in a suit, for whatever reason, must therefore be evil, right?

Seems to be the line of thought with a lot of protesters in that video.

Suit = rich = evil = must be protested against, booed and prevented from entering.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Yeah how did you know exactly what I meant by just saying the word "suit"?

The meaning of the word has changed drastically hmm?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think wha thappened was that when everyone saw that a country like lybia could stand up to thier government, that really sunk it in for alot of people that it is our job to do so.

It's not really getting any coverage though.

If the whole of north america continues this way it can create positive results...

the problem is everyone is protesting but no one has a plan for change.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Yeah how did you know exactly what I meant by just saying the word "suit"?

Because I watched the video and saw the protesters crowding tightly together to stop people in a suit from getting through.

Then I saw your comment about protesters crowding tightly together to stop people in a suit from getting through, and laughingly congratulating them.

Thats how.
If you had a different meaning, them please share it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

If you had a different meaning, them please share it.
Every single corrupt politician WILL undoubtedly wear a suit. But that doesn't mean every single person who wears a suit is a bad guy, and that obviously isn't what mordor1 meant. Nice try though with your abstract mathematics.

edit on 7-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Why is the video gone dam it?!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaqueFresco
reply to post by xavi1000

Why is the video gone dam it?!

Video is still here

top topics

join