It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Of The Clouds Above Our Head Could Be Fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Cloud falls to the ground... www.youtube.com...

U.S. Patent 4999637: Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above The Earth ~ Issued: Mar. 12, 1991 Filed: May. 14, 1987

www.patentstorm.us...

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Been done already...its not a cloud its foam

Look up (search for) "fake clouds" or "falling clouds"

Its foam

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by kwell

Been done already...its not a cloud its foam

Look up (search for) "fake clouds" or "falling clouds"

Its foam

Then what is up with artificial cloud patent?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think it looks like a chunk of cotton batting flying around, not a chunk of a cloud or even "fake cloud". But that is just my own opinion......and I actually do believe there is something odd about HAARP, but this cloud isn't a cloud. But again, just my opinion on the video.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

It talks about ionisation of the upper atmosphere and relates to HAARP.

Clouds occur only in the troposphere

So the there is nothing whatsoever in this patent to possibly suggest that any clouds you see could be fake. Maybe you should change your thread title?

You do know what clouds are?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Doesn't look like a cloud to me. It looks like a regular old cotton ball just like the ones in my bathroom cabinet.

I'm not saying that there may not be such a thing as a fake cloud, I'm just saying that in this particular video someone is playing a trick with a cotton ball.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Ok you are right....they are fake clouds
Good job....thanks for making me aware of these things...thanks

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yeah,,there are a lot of fake clouds above people heads.....sometimes even stars.....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by kwell

It talks about ionisation of the upper atmosphere and relates to HAARP.

Clouds occur only in the troposphere

So the there is nothing whatsoever in this patent to possibly suggest that any clouds you see could be fake. Maybe you should change your thread title?

You do know what clouds are?

It talks about making a fake patch of clouds to transmit signals off of...The present invention provides a method for forming a patch or cloud of artificial ionization at an altitude above the earth wherein no substantial amounts of power are wasted in forming and maintaining the cloud.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
They pump cute white fluffy clouds out of the power stations round here, are they real clouds?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a great day!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is a neat cloud that comes out of my exhaust pipe too! Smells good. Mmmmmm.

But actually, some kind of fake cloud to hide in would be the perfect camouflage for a UFO. Clouds reflect radar. No one would ever even guess.

Not that I'm saying this happens. But still....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just one other thing.... not everything that is patented works...or is any good.

A patent is just protection of an idea. The idea may be piss poor..worthless.

There are literally millions of things on the patent books that are useless piles of junk.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The present invention relates to a method for establishing a patch or cloud of artificial ionization above the earth and more particularly, relates to a method of forming a cloud of artificial ionization by heating naturally occurring plasma with electromagnetic energy which is transmitted from the Earth's surface at a variable, increasing frequency.

www.patentstorm.us...
Do you know what ionization is?
Never mind...rhetorical question.

More artificial clouds:

video.google.com...

edit on 10/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

But actually, some kind of fake cloud to hide in would be the perfect camouflage for a UFO. Clouds reflect radar. No one would ever even guess.

Hmmm, I wonder how airports radar tower detects planes on a cloudy day.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh wow I LOVE those Kirby "flogos". That's so awesome.. and they're so cute.

I would never go touch some random floating thing like the people in OP's video... but... it would be hard not to try and go see what it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Clouds reflect radar.

Just as well they don't or radar would be utterly useless!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by moixa
They pump cute white fluffy clouds out of the power stations round here, are they real clouds?

Fumulus clouds

Technically yes, they are real clouds. Though, like contrails, manmade ones.

In cold weather they can be responsible for the phenomena called power station snow

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Clouds reflect radar.

It is the water in the clouds, or beneath in the form of precipitation, that shows up on radar....when there is sufficient density of water.

en.wikipedia.org...

Airborne Weather Radar

And, no....per the thread title. No "fake" clouds.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I agree with "loves a conspiricy". It very well could be a patent to a program that never got up and running, or a program that is something they have on the back burner as a back up plan.

If I had to gauge why they would use HAARP to create cloud cover, the only thing that comes to mind is to thwart off a future "Dust Bowl" like the one in the 1930s by creating rain. I'd look more towards chemtrails creating artificial clouds rather than HAARP though.

top topics

join