It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target the Real Enemy: Occupy the Fed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I urge Americans to take to the streets outside branches of the private Federal Reserve bank at locations across the country– not just to protest, but to “occupy” the source of real monetary tyranny in the U.S. The intent is to focus media attention not just on vague calls to ‘reform’ capitalism but to attempt to reign in the shadow banking cartel itself. The corruption of Wall Street is but a symptom of this unaccountable entity that holds a grip over finance, politics and freedom everywhere.

However, it is hoped that a longer presence can be maintained at one or more of the locations throughout the nation, including possible campers and long-term demonstrators, in order to draw news coverage and expose the private bank that remains obscure and little known to most Americans.Already, groups have spontaneously surrounded the Fed in Boston and other cities. Follow their example and peacefully send a message to the system that will reverberate to the very core!! The time is now to stand up for sovereignty and sound monetary policy– how else can we turn around the economic disaster that continues to spiral out of control across the globe?

The Occupy Wall Street crowd has become predictably focused on issues like taxing the middle class and moderately “rich,” ending capitalism and even re-electing Obama to ‘fight’ the very elites who pushed him into power. Focus should instead be on the real source of power for the out-of-control bankster class- the private, unaccountable Federal Reserve bank that creates money out of thin air, issues secret loans to insiders and foreign governments and systematically institutes debt on the American people through their undue powers.

Public sentiment has shifted– against the trends of Washington and Wall Street– and now, against the private Federal Reserve bank which controls or influences so much of the world’s finances. Where as only a few years ago many Americans were unaware of the true nature of the shadowy organization, recent polls confirm that the public overwhelmingly wants to audit and even abolish the Federal Reserve bank.

The momentum for a second American revolution is stirring, but the establishment is working overtime to steer the public’s anger into easy controlled avenues and big government solutions. Instead, by striking at the root of the true problems, we can attempt to reign in the predatory banking powers that plague our nation and begin to restore the Republic.

The Federal Reserve banking system is at the root of that problem and a perpetual impediment towards ending the global economic crisis that continues to grow. We must start now by focusing media and political attention on this issue, and through our presence at these banks, start brushfires in the minds of men that will tip the momentum in favor of liberty and independence for all.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Some people don't like Alex Jones. But you have to weigh the good and the bad.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here's a link to the addresses and phone #'s of The Twelve Federal Reserve Distracts...

www.federalreserve.gov...

Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20551
(202) 452-3000

Boston
600 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
(617) 973-3000

New York
33 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10045
(212) 720-5000

Philadelphia
Ten Independence Mall
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215) 574-6000

Cleveland
1455 East Sixth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
(216) 579-2000

Richmond
701 East Byrd Street
Richmond, VA 23219
(804) 697-8000

Atlanta
1000 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 498-8500

Chicago
230 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60604
(312) 322-5322

St. Louis
One Federal Reserve Bank Plaza
Broadway and Locust Streets
St. Louis, MO 63102
(314) 444-8444

Minneapolis
90 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55401
(612) 204-5000

Kansas City
1 Memorial Drive
Kansas City, MO 64198
(816) 881-2000

Dallas
2200 North Pearl Street
Dallas, TX 75201
(214) 922-6000

San Francisco
101 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
(415) 974-2000

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wallstreet is a big problem in this country but the banking cartel is way,way bigger of an issue than wallstreet. Wallstreet controls the stock maket and Obama. The Federal Reserve controls the value of the dollar. The price of food,gas,oil,water and your everyday commodities.

This is the real problem in this country. NOT Wallstreet!! Wallstreet does not control the Banks. The Fed's controls the banks and the money. .

He who has the Money has the Power

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am about to leave my house and will be on the way to Dallas this afternoon to meet up with both Alex Jones and OccupyDallas. Once I get back, I will post some pictures of the protests

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
NY offices is inside of the "Sealed Zone" established by the NYPD so occupation of it is near impossible right now.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The movement has at least been started. Now it can spread wherever it needs to the most. Instead of arguing over where we should be protesting, we should all join and help steer the protests in the directions we see fit. Sitting in front of a computer complaining isn't accomplishing anything (myself included).

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
The movement has at least been started. Now it can spread wherever it needs to the most. Instead of arguing over where we should be protesting, we should all join and help steer the protests in the directions we see fit. Sitting in front of a computer complaining isn't accomplishing anything (myself included).

I agree.. If we can direct our focus to the Fed and not the puppet theatre we call Wallstreet.Then and only then will real change come in ths country. I will be protesting this weekend at two locations:

Chicago
230 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60604
(312) 322-5322

St. Louis
One Federal Reserve Bank Plaza
Broadway and Locust Streets
St. Louis, MO 63102
(314) 444-8444

these are the closet to where I live. Saturday I will be in Chicago protesting my frustation and on Sunday I will be in St.Louis doing the same. If I could get poeple to join me at these place at noon on both days that would be amazing. So, if anyone fells the some way please join us by Target the Real Enemy. The Federal Reserve Bank.
edit on 7-10-2011 by RowdyAmerican1 because: spelling error

edit on 7-10-2011 by RowdyAmerican1 because: mistake

edit on 7-10-2011 by RowdyAmerican1 because: mistake

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There are people all accross the country occuping outside fed buildings
They know the fed is a problem too

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
FOREIGN BANKERS OWN MAJORITY OF FEDERAL RESERVE

More that half the shareholdings in the Federal Reserve Bank arc controlled by large New York City banks, including National City Bank, National Bank of Commerce, First National Bank, Chase National Bank, and Marine National Bank. When Rockefeller's National City Bank merged with J.P. Morgan's First National Bank in 1955, the Rockefeller group owned 22 percent of the shares of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which in turn holds the majority of shares in the Federal Reserve System - 53 percent. But who really owns what? Here arc the top controllers of the Federal Rwerve Bank

1. Rothchild banks of London and Berlin.

2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

5. Lehman Brothers Bank of New York.

6. Kuhn, Loeb bank of New York.

7. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York, which controls all of the other 11 Federal Rwerve Banks.

8. Goldman, Sachs Bank of New York.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No Congress, no President has been strong enough to stand up to the foreign-controlled Federal Reserve Bank. Yet there is a catch - one that President Kennedy recognized before he was slain - the original deal in 1913 creating the Federal Reserve Bank had a simple backout clause. The investors loaned the United States Government $1 billion. And the backout clause allows the United States to buy out the system for that $1 billion. If the Federal Reserve Bank were demolished and the Congress of the United States took control of the currency, as required in the Constitution, the National Debt would virtually end overnight, and the need for more taxes and even the income tax, itself. Thomas Jefferson was concise in his early warning to the American nation, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Article I, Section 8, Clause 5, of the United States Constitution provides that Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate the value thereof and of any foreign coins. But that is not the case. The United States government has no power to issue money, control the flow of money, or to even distribute it - that belongs to a private corporation registered in the State of Delaware - the Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
KENNEDY TRIED TO CHANGE IT....

In 1963, President John Kennedy wanted an end to the Federal Reserve System, which had a strangle-hold on the United States and virtually the world. By a simple stroke of the pen, President Kennedy dismissed the Federal Resene System and ordered the U.S. governmcnt to restore its Constitutional-mandate of controlling the money. President Kennedy was dead three weeks later. When President Lyndon Johnson took office, he immediately rescinded Kennedy's order and the Federal Resene won another round.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Pme thing at a time, first they'll look into wallstreet and upon looking at wallstreet and following the puppet string on it's back all the way to the Federal Reserve and then the real occupation can begin, but they have to come to this conclusion on their own. Although I did see the video of the Ron Paul supporters who showed up there and they didn't like what they were sayin at all so idk,,,

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

7. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York, which controls all of the other 11 Federal Rwerve Banks.

8. Goldman, Sachs Bank of New York.

These are two of the dots to connect....
the real culprit of all the fraud and lax leadership is the NY Fed...

New York
33 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10045
(212) 720-5000

the other 11 fed banks & the districts they maintain are OK... it is the sociopaths at the NY Fed
which have controlled the self created monster for the past 80+ years....

just look at the cast of major players (aka: the shadow government) from the NY Fed just in the last 25 years...

edit on 7-10-2011 by St Udio because: always a reason...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

Regarding the Blackout Clause Income and sales tax would still be needed to continue as with no external debt to satisfy all of that money can be redirected back into the infrastructure and to finance things like schools, police departments, fire stations, social programs that means we would no longer have to go Out Of House to finance anything from now on out.

The people and The Congress recently regained control over the trigger for it and finalization and activation on it should occur sometime next fall!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I just got back from Occupy the Fed Dallas. It was a little bit better than I was expecting. OccupyDallas didnt really feel like joining us today though, but atleast a few of them showed up. I have pictures in my thread if anyone wants to take a look. www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join