It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Messages - ET SaLuSa from Sirius

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I discovered a really interesting site that I have not seen, on the internet till now, apparently this person Mike Quinsey is channeling an ET from Sirius. This ET is an enlightened one and has positive messages for the people of planet earth.

This site is full of intriguing messages, dates, times and best of all they don't appear to be selling anything, or linking to particular book, (Realtruth sigh of relief)

Take it with a grain of salt, but there sure is some fascinating information to dwell upon.

__SaLuSa Channeled by Mike Quinsey ___ Home Page, with all Channeled Messages By Dates

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

In next to no time you will be reaching that magical 11.11.11, when each soul will be lifted up whether they are aware of it or not. It will help calm situations that are causing concern, as we do not wish to see the Middle East conflicts accelerated. What has been happening is the result of people waking up, to how they have been manipulated and used to support the lives of those who rule over them. That energy for change is sweeping the world and with the intent of the people, it is going to be like a tidal wave washing away everything in its path. In the West such movements are gradually gathering pace, and the authorities are trying to stem their impact. They cannot be ignored for long and the people will win this battle.

Not everyone likes the idea of demonstrating, but it is the type of energy that is found with the younger generations who are fearless where it is concerned. They are the ones who understand that the old ways are no longer acceptable, and will continue their protests until they achieve success. Many are those souls who have incarnated for this purpose, but also carry the answers to the problems having higher levels of consciousness than most people. It is all part of the greater plan for your release from the dark Ones and their hold on you. For some time you have been learning of what the future will bring, and it will change the face of your societies beyond recognition. How ever much some prefer to remain in the 3rd. dimension, once they become aware of how much they will benefit from the changes, they will realize that they have so much more to gain rather than lose.

Now you are so near to the year of all years that is 2012, know that it must start off with a positive sign that shows where it is heading. By then the consciousness levels will have risen yet again, and the lower vibrations will have less and less effect upon you. You will be strong enough to walk in your Light and ignore them, as they cannot touch you when you are self-protected. As a civilization you have done the hard part, and created your path of Light directly to Ascension. Day by day it is being strengthened by the colossal input of Light, that comes to you from all quarters of the Universe. So you will soon enter the New Year fully prepared for the final preparations, that will see you successfully reach Ascension.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and feel that our mission over many years of contact with you has proved very successful. We are not solely responsible for your awakening, but nevertheless are proud of being associated with your success.

Thank you SaLuSa
Mike Quinsey.

edit on 7-10-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A cult like brainwashing to have mass suicides around 24dec 2012.

We'll talk in 2013 further on the subject.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I hope Salusa is dressed lightly, it gets hot living "on Sirius". In fact, it's twice as hot as on the Sun's surface. Sirius is a STAR, not a planet.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I hope Salusa is dressed lightly, it gets hot living "on Sirius". In fact, it's twice as hot as on the Sun's surface. Sirius is a STAR, not a planet.

SaLuSa never states embodiment.

We always presume a physical shape when we think of ET's, but apparently this may not be the case.

Last graveyard I passed by proved to me that our bodies are just a temporary state.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

"I hope Salusa is dressed lightly, it gets hot living "on Sirius". In fact, it's twice as hot as on the Sun's surface. Sirius is a STAR, not a planet"

and STARS are 100% light and E=Mc2 therefore energy. and 100% means 100% life, converted back and forth either way.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jftizzle
reply to post by flexy123

"I hope Salusa is dressed lightly, it gets hot living "on Sirius". In fact, it's twice as hot as on the Sun's surface. Sirius is a STAR, not a planet"

and STARS are 100% light and E=Mc2 therefore energy. and 100% means 100% life, converted back and forth either way.

nice to see people can just make up their own science to support their belief systems

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thank you for this link, its getting harder to find anything on the net that relates to messages sent that isn't trying to sell me a book, video, cult or a combination of all 3..

Maybe if more messengers also went this way with their received messages they'd get some serious credibility.. as there's nothing more off puting than the "buy the book to learn more" tack on's most sites plaster all over their walls.

Again, thank you, I've been lurking on this site for months now and just joined so i could post this message

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
SaLuSa is obviously a fraud. At least I have something to do over the weekend. I'm gonna take a look at all those 'channeled' messages and utterly deconstruct each one exposing their falsehoods. Should be fun. Some do crosswords or suduko, I do this.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Let's just assume this were real.

I would like to know why "the extreterrestrials" from such impossible places like "Sirius" or "The Pleiades" etc. do nothing all day long but worrying about Man - who lives many light years away on some un-important and rather average planet named Earth.

So..the extreterrestrials dont do anything else than judging and lecturing other planet's inhabitants all day long, how stupid they are, how under-developed, how non spiritual...and yada yada...and how wise and enlightened they are in comparison...in other words: All they do is criticize and judge us.

It's also kinda odd that all the channeler's never talk about ordinary stuff, like living on their planet..what their problems are..what they spend the whole day with etc...how they live..but ONLY deeply spiritual stuff which revolves about us humans.

Let's assume the opposite case: In the future, we discover a civilization on another planet. So..we fly there or send messages there how imperfect and stupid their system is, how wrong their science is, how their government sucks, how wrong their religion is and how they need to change...

edit on 7-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Great point!

I think or the claim that most of them make is, the fact that they are all past this type of living or being, so basically they have already been there done that, and are now in a different state of being.

Originally posted by flexy123
Let's just assume this were real.

Let's assume the opposite case: In the future, we discover a civilization on another planet. So..we fly there or send messages there how imperfect and stupid their system is, how wrong their science is, how their government sucks, how wrong their religion is and how they need to change...

edit on 7-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I like your signature and thanks for the message.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 10/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't think anyone need to spend a weekend 'destructing' one of the channellers lives on Venus, a 'phone call will do!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Whats with the 11.11.11??

Now I am supposed to believe the powers and energy of the universe are dictated by, and synchronized to the roman calendar???

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have been reading Salusa for a while. I don't know if this material is true.

However, read the messages from 2008. They are all saying pretty much the same thing: "Just wait a little more and everything will change, soon". I start to believe this is bull....
edit on 8-10-2011 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2011 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is it not a strange feeling that this year will be the last traditional Christmas that you will celebrate. Next year there will be a totally different concept where celebrations are concerned, and they will take on a more spiritual approach, and the commercial interest will change to one of a more serious nature. Celebrate by all means, but let the focus be on the real reason for them taking place.

A hard claim, that they can not back out of now. Mostly I am an optimist, but when people channel beings or ET's I have to take it with a grain of salt.

So in 2012 most of us will not celebrate Christmas, but something "totally different".

Any thoughts?
edit on 12-10-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. Very interesting stuff. Even if its fake, the message is one we should all live by. People want things to be great but dont try to help the situation.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
Thanks for the link. Very interesting stuff. Even if its fake, the message is one we should all live by. People want things to be great but dont try to help the situation.

I have to agree with your comment, if we can get past judging what is being said and analyzing it for fault, there is a message of goodness within.

I think that people have been taken advantage of for so long, by religion, MSM, politicians and bad life experiences many of us have grown think cynical skins.

But yes, many of the words spoken are words to live by.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Its funny because i was praying for new information that would help me spiritually so to speak. 10 hours later i find this link. So thanks for being part of the One

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What is wrong with these people??

A guy makes a website, starts writing a bunch of nonsense new age "light/energy/positive vibration" crap - and now you spam the forums full with that, as if he was some kind of authority ...

I can make a website like that RIGHT NOW. I too can start writing about aliens who are "communicating" with me - fill all that with WALLS OF TEXT that basically do not say ANYTHING (just throw in a bunch of key words like "light", "ascension", "consciousness", "vibration", etc.) ...

This clearly shows how naive these people are. Basically you believe ANYONE that claims he is communicating with aliens.

Suspension of Disbelief par excellence.

edit on 14/12/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/12/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Is it not a strange feeling that this year will be the last traditional Christmas that you will celebrate. Next year there will be a totally different concept where celebrations are concerned, and they will take on a more spiritual approach, and the commercial interest will change to one of a more serious nature. Celebrate by all means, but let the focus be on the real reason for them taking place.

A hard claim, that they can not back out of now.

That is bizzare. Many people I know are no longer participating in Christmas because they feel it is a corporate scam. Lots of people are telling their young children that Santa isn't real, and feel free of the manipulation after doing so. Parents upset by this no longer feel they can attack others for not backing up their lies, even though they fear being exposed for them, because they know they will be arguing against truth.

It's happening this Christmas already. You will notice corporations complaining that they didn't receive the amounts of money they expected. Next year will surely be even better.

Sad that most people on here still severely attack positive messages.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join