It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(MUST SEE) The Truth About Cancer, Sunlight and Vitamin D!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The Truth About Sunlight, Cancer and Vitamin D

Not an entirely new video and not entirely new information however I couldn't find the video posted here on ATS so I thought I'd share. I have spent many-an-hour researching this topic so below the embed I will try to brief you shortly on what the video portrays just in case you can't actually view the video. I shall embed the video here but I will also link you to where I originally found the video on natural news.

Now I understand that NaturalNews may not be the most popular source on ATS and I understand the fact that perhaps not everything this guy says is 100% correct. BUT. He is a lot more honest and upfront than the corporations who not only make money off of these sunblocks but they also make money off of us being ill. They are also the people who 'Educate' us on these matters which I find even more disturbing..

Regardless of this the main message he is portraying is grounding in science.
Research it yourself if you need verification. I did a long time ago.

In a nutshell.. We need to be exposed to sunlight in order to produce Vitamin D naturally like we evolved to do so. Without a healthy dose of Vitamin D we can expect to see a dramatic rise in a lot of forms of cancer. This is because Vitamin D is anti-carcinogenic which completely contradicts what we have been taught which is that the sun is bad for us.

No, the sun isn't what is directly causing skin cancer and general sun burn. What is causing this is a lack of nutrition in our diets which leads to a diminished health of the skin which then in turn leads to skin damage from exposure to the sun. We evolved to be in the sun, the sun promotes good health, UNLESS of course you have a bad diet.

So guess what.. The people poisoning your food and water, reaping money from your sickness AND telling you that sunlight is bad for you are the same god damn people. The elite. The ones that know stuff we don't then continue to tell us the complete opposite in order to expand their social/economic monopoly. Its situations like this that go to show just how much they see us as cattle or products.

Share this video, wake people up.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I agree in most cases we can avoid to much sun by using an umbrella on the beach and proper clothing for proper places of exposure. Honestly I can't see how those chemicals could NOT be harming us!

The Vit D thing also I live on the rainy gray coast and we miss a lot of sun during the year in fog. I found taking 5k Vit D lifted my mood and made me feel wonderful, if only I would have know of the lack of sun/vit D connection many years ago!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My 2 cents;

TV has been detrimental and a major cause of lack of vitamin D.
When I was a kid, we had to play outside all the time. No TV and nothing but chores inside.

Thanks for posting the fact that the propaganda machine is at work here. I had known that but not quite the extent of the message.

Big Pharma is gonna kill us or cure us I guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. ATS may not like NaturalNews but I certainly have found some great articles with some interesting info from them.

You have to remember ATS is part of the controlled opposition. Get us all here where we can argue between ourselves with shills (you know who you are) to stir things up and keep us divided.

You would have to be blind not to notice the heavy handed moderation and thread deletions where certain info is not allowed to be discussed.

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.”
― Noam Chomsky

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
My 2 cents;

TV has been detrimental and a major cause of lack of vitamin D.
When I was a kid, we had to play outside all the time. No TV and nothing but chores inside.

Thanks for posting the fact that the propaganda machine is at work here. I had known that but not quite the extent of the message.

Big Pharma is gonna kill us or cure us I guess.

I agree with you when you say T.V has been a major step in the lack of healthy Vitamin D levels in our current society. I am only 19 but I remember always being outside when I was a kid. Then T.V and video games really took a hold of me for a while but I have managed to regain a healthy balance.

Sadly, nowadays you see the majority of kids sat at home in front of some sort of screen instead of going outside to play. Nowadays, when you ask a kid if he/she wants to play, instead of saying 'Do you wanna play manhunt in the woods?' or 'Ok lets have a sleep over' it is now 'Lets own some noobs on team deathmatch' or 'Lets play Farmville on Facebook'.

Ugh.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

In a nutshell.. We need to be exposed to sunlight in order to produce Vitamin D naturally like we evolved to do so. Without a healthy dose of Vitamin D we can expect to see a dramatic rise in a lot of forms of cancer. This is because Vitamin D is anti-carcinogenic which completely contradicts what we have been taught which is that the sun is bad for us.

No, the sun isn't what is directly causing skin cancer and general sun burn. What is causing this is a lack of nutrition in our diets which leads to a diminished health of the skin which then in turn leads to skin damage from exposure to the sun. We evolved to be in the sun, the sun promotes good health, UNLESS of course you have a bad diet.

So guess what.. The people poisoning your food and water, reaping money from your sickness AND telling you that sunlight is bad for you are the same god damn people. The elite. The ones that know stuff we don't then continue to tell us the complete opposite in order to expand their social/economic monopoly. Its situations like this that go to show just how much they see us as cattle or products.

Share this video, wake people up.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

Well you show some knowledge, but quite a bit more ignorance. First off, the sun IS what causes burns and skin cancer. I work with geriatric patients and I can guess with extremely high accuracy whether they had a job working indoors or outside by the condition of their skin. The sun DOES destroy your skin, period. This is not a diet deficiency.

The lack of vitamin D does cause disease, and the MSM and the health industry is not hiding this, do a simple google and you will see, there is no conspiracy here. What we have is "too much of a good thing". Sunscreen is a good thing, but like most things that are good, you can go overboard and do harm. I can link you to where too much water will kill you, does that mean stop drinking water? No, it means you have to use your brain and be smart. The good news is that 10 to 20 minutes for fairskinned people is enough for vitamin D production. This must be time spent actually outside, as windows (so roll that car window down) will block the production. The darker your skin the longer you need.

If you do not use suncreen you are doing damage to your skin, no way around it. Be smart though, if you are going out for just a little bit (and you are the expert on your body, if you WILL get sunburnt use sunscreen, if you won't then don't) then don't bother. If you go to the beach wait till you get there to put it on, the time spent walking (especially in beach attire) is enough. If you think spending a day at the beach with no sunscreen is going to be ok as long as you have a healthy diet I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Be smart and you will be fine.

top topics

join