It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Dream??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 7-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

A lot of good threads out there this morning.

Where did I hear aliens slept standing up? I'm thinking the Flight of Navigator in 1986, they were releasing information to the public through media back then, and still are now. I have also heard an alien day is quadruple that of a humans.

The alien is in a dream all of the time, they don't talk to everything to them is creation, psychic, and they can travel through time. Reality to them would be much more similar to a dream than reality for us. Sometimes I think that the whole thing is a dream and the darn underground base is a physical dream, meaning you can have evidence for the human underground base adjacent to the alien base but for the alien base not.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I effing LOVED that movie back in the day!!! A lot of good responses as to Yes or No and why. But in reading some other threads about how dream-states could possibly be a form of astral (or subconcious/spiritual) travel to other dimensions, I tend to lean toward the Yes side...because something in the back of my mind screams that "ghosts", aliens, parallel dimensions (all that supernatural/paranormal, sci-fi stuff) is all, in some way, connected. Different pieces of the same puzzle, if you will.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Of course Aliens do not dream.

If they did the whole town would hear them. It would be noisy as hell trying to sleep. Remember they are telepathic

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Is sleep associated with day and nite as there are areas of full light and full nite ,....

We dream because we live on a Planet that has periods of darkness, over time we evolved to be inactive during the dark times, and dreams are a byproduct of our sleep. Dreams are merely a collection of random thoughts strung together based on our prior experiences. If Aliens have Diurnal cycle like us, then dreams are possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If they are advanced enough to have modified their own genetic makeup... who knows. They could have found a way to survive without sleep. It could be possible with some kind of self-replenishment affecting their cells, muscles, organs or whatever, as to what exactly... don't ask me as i'm not a scientist.

Far fetched, but the universe is ancient to us. Who knows what is lurking out there, and what they may have discovered.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join