It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Circular Undersea Anomaly Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ocean-X is offering a chance to dive in their new submarine to the anomaly.

Are they just raking in what they can from an admittedly strange find or is there something extraordinary there? They have hinted that they have information that points away from the mundane but have been holding tight to some facts as they negotiate for funding and partners. They have said that the object is covered with several meters of mud so I am not sure what they hope to see exactly.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
that sub looks AWESOME!!

These guys have to get their funding somehow....If they've found what could be considered 'treasure', and can get a few coins to go check it out, more power to them....

My only hope is that this dosn't fade....Rocks, mud, metal....

I don't care what it is, just care to KNOW what it is...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Personally I think they're a rip off; it appears not all "passengers" have windows to see from and if there is something several meters under mud, what will they see? Nothing! Looking at the shape it appears to be an old wooden ship if you look closely enough.
edit on 7-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

could be, I have nothing but curiosity invested so I wish them luck

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There's a thread around here somewhere of it apparently being some kind of floating platform from the 19th century, was interested originally but I don't think it's a UFO/USO.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I remember reading this too but I cannot find any info now

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hopefully it will not turn out like this did in the great lakes a few years ago. This was suppose to be something with a diving company to investigate. The diving company found it and presented the side scan radar images. Alas though when the day arrived to go down and look the Diving company closed doors mysteriously. Hoax?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We shall see with this one.I will be watching this one for sure.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I can see how this would benefit almost everyone, first off if there is something there then everybody on that sub sees it first (Maybe). But if there is nothing do the people who bought tickets get a refund (lol) I mean its a shot in the dark, no one knows what is going to be seen down there. Will def keep up on this.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Heads or Tails?

I'd be curious to look up and see how long ago this lake/sea bed was last high 'n dry to see if the timeline matches up with all the other weird "undersea structures" that have been discovered. Then compare to see if they all from the same approximate time period (before the last "Great Flood" that supposedly occurred worldwide).

This is kinda like a Clive Cussler book.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
275ft down? they must know by now what it is down there, to a technical diver that's peanuts, and if they're going to take a machine down, then there would be no obstacles to a lone diver. Maybe it has something to do with the hubbub in the baltic sea, when the MV 'Arctic Sea' was pirated.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Almost forgot about this.

Thanks for the post. I shall keep an eye on this. Looks interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

its a business gimmick. the most mysterious it could be is a giant clam

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

an 80meter giant clam would be something to see ( although if you knew my x
)

Yeah I dont know I have a real tough time buying the whole crashed UFO scenario but the searching is an adventure in itself even if the finding is a let down

edit on 10/7/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the pictures of it look like the Millennium Falcon from star wars...it's kinda funny..wonder what it really is....and if it is said ship....I WANT A LIGHTSABER!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
275ft down? they must know by now what it is down there, to a technical diver that's peanuts, and if they're going to take a machine down, then there would be no obstacles to a lone diver. Maybe it has something to do with the hubbub in the baltic sea, when the MV 'Arctic Sea' was pirated.

You're right, diving to 275 ft in the ocean is no problem for an experienced technical or commercial diver, the problem is finding the exact place. The Baltic sea is a big place if you don't know the exact spot where this anomaly is and if you don't have a very good support ship. But if someone can find it (and pay for my ticket ...;-) i'll gladly go down.

Still, I find that the explanation given in another thread about a circular weapon platform from tzarist russia is very pleausible. Althought I would be happy to be proven wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grandnic

Have you more info on that, all I see so far is that all those russian ships were eventually scrapped, including the 'royal' one.

edit on 7-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I knew this thread existed somewhere

This is what that object probably is, Russian coastal platform:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-10-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Unfortunatly no, the only info I had about this ship was from the thread mentionned above and the few reference that where there.

top topics

join