It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Death: 'CIA Doctor' Accused Of Treason

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Bin Laden Death: 'CIA Doctor' Accused Of Treason

www.bbc.co.uk

A Pakistani commission investigating the US raid that killed Osama Bin Laden says a doctor accused of helping the CIA should be tried for high treason.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wonder where they had his DNA from in the firstplace..maybe it was extracted from the palm of George W.

I wonder how hard America will fight to protect Mr. Afridi and how they engaged him in the first place, maybe an advertisement in the local paper or on a community noticeboard?. Were they really trying this hard to find 'the terrorist mastermind' (giggling included) or is there more digging to be done?

For my money I think they were trying to DNA profile local, known extremists and build upon an existing database

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
He was doing this at our behest, he ought to be offered asylum, if it comes down to it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If the CIA didn't extract him, and if he didn't flee the country himself, he is basically screwed.

Assets get burned. That's life.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
One thing I don't get is, That the Pakistani government said they didn't know he was there. So how can one be accused of treason?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There is a rumor going around that his body was taken aboard ship and was wrapped in bacon, then bandaged and blessed with hog oil and put in a bag made from pig skin and then whipped overboard to conceal the body of any evidence. It was wrapped in bacon so that the sharks would eat it up, leaving no evidence at all to wash up on some foriegn shores.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

If this is true, which I doubt, the purpose of wrapping him in pork was not so sharks would eat him. It would be to keep him from going to Heaven according to the Quaran.

The Quran also says any contact with pig-skin, meat or blood would prevent the journey to paradise and they would go to hell fire.

So, the Russians, started burying the dead Chechnya terrorists with a piece of pigskin especially after Beslan massacre. The Israelis were already doing it to deter the suicide bombers!!

www.islam-watch.org...

I hope they did do it to that lousy bastard, but I doubt they did. Obama doesnt have the balls.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Isnt this like saying "you killed one of our citizens because another of our citizens ratted him out, now the doctor is a traitor and must die"... Also implying guilt that they knew Bin Ladden was there...

another thing..not defending Bin Laddin , but under what authorty does the CIA have or the USA have to go into another county to kill people, and do I have that right as a US citizen?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

A Pakistani commission

The thread title mislead me in thinking the U.S. government made the charges. The pakastani government is willing to let a doctor be a fall guy in this fiasco?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by andione1
another thing..not defending Bin Laddin , but under what authorty does the CIA have or the USA have to go into another county to kill people,

The National Security Act, 50 USC 403-4a. If it's international law you're worried about, individual self defense is an inherent right of states, recognized in Article 51 of the UN Charter.

and do I have that right as a US citizen?

No. If you want to go into other countries and kill people on the CIA's dime, apply for this job.

Always pondered that question, If I was to go to any country and Kill anyone would't that make me a murderer? therefore able to be tried as a criminal? Just because the US calls it a "Military Action" doesnt excuse it or make it any less of a crime, and as far as i know the CIA isnt an actual part of our military...lets see...Army..Navy..Air Force..Mariens ... nope no CIA in there....

Since we're talking about Osama Bin Laden, and he was killed by members of the US Navy, it was a military action.

Hopefully we're prepared to do another Acid Gambit to get our agents out of Pakistan, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Seeing as how the so called Bin Laden extraction was an obvious psy-op, I don't really understand what the Pakistani's are doing. Do they actually believe that was Osama? After Obama doesn't release any photo evidence and immediately tosses the body, all during the time when his phony birth certificate was released, how can anyone believe any of this crap?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Seeing as how the so called Bin Laden extraction was an obvious psy-op, I don't really understand what the Pakistani's are doing. Do they actually believe that was Osama?

He was in their country, living under the protection of at least some of their government. They know more about what was happening in Abottabad than either of us do. So the answer is yes, they actually believe that was Osama, and they are probably correct.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Huh.... So they are pissed the Doctor helped bring down a murdering terrorist and want to charge him with high treason. How about the morons pushing that be charged with High treason as well for supporting Bin Laden and giving him protection and sanctuary in Pakistan?

Sounds to me like some prominant pakistanis are upset they got caught with their hand in the terrorist jar and are trying to shift focus.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Pakistan won't be a "sovereign" nation much longer.

They can't even keep their airspace secure to keep out us.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mortika
One thing I don't get is, That the Pakistani government said they didn't know he was there. So how can one be accused of treason?
That's a great comment!

The charge of treason almost suggests the Pakistani government knew he was there!

Otherwise, all he did was run a fake vaccine program, so the charge would be medical malpractice or something like that, which would still be a stretch since he didn't really hurt anybody. They may not even have a law to fit exactly what he did.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Huh.... So they are pissed the Doctor helped bring down a murdering terrorist and want to charge him with high treason. How about the morons pushing that be charged with High treason as well for supporting Bin Laden and giving him protection and sanctuary in Pakistan?
I just watched a documentary on the Bin Laden operation.

Your post describes the reason they referred to Pakistan as a "Frenemy" in the documentary, meaning someone who pretends to be your friend, but you realize they may treat you like an enemy in what they do behind closed doors.

They said that one option was considered about involving Pakistan in the operation, but it was quickly dismissed due to their "frenemy" status, we couldn't trust them. Yeah, they should be putting more focus on how Bin Laden was able to hide right under their noses, unless they already know how that happened.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by andione1
another thing..not defending Bin Laddin , but under what authorty does the CIA have or the USA have to go into another county to kill people,

The National Security Act, 50 USC 403-4a. If it's international law you're worried about, individual self defense is an inherent right of states, recognized in Article 51 of the UN Charter.

BS. This was not "self defence", this was Assassination - which is illegal according to the Geneva Convention AFAIK. But as we all know, the US can't be held accountable for flaunting international law

The US had no right to do it without Pakistan's approval, which is why Pakistan is so pissed. Not to mention the US supposedly were flying recon drones in their air space without permission as well.

But at the end of the day its a big farce as far as I'm concerned. If that doctor gets tried for treason that's no cool
It is a good way of covering up some more evidence though...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Osama Binladen was just an actor from the CIA, he never existed, yes they killed not the actor, but the Bin Laden Hollywood stunt script.

Were is Bin Laden's body??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

He was in their country, living under the protection of at least some of their government. They know more about what was happening in Abottabad than either of us do. So the answer is yes, they actually believe that was Osama, and they are probably correct.

Oh I believe they killed or captured someone important during that operation, but I don't believe it was Osama. Otherwise our glorious leader would have paraded his body around for days just to get his poll numbers up. How anyone can believe they got the real Osama is beyond me.

Mind you, Osama is dead and probably has been for many years, if not due to his kidney disease alone. But if some corrupt leader, whose sinking in the polls claims this great military victory and then never shows the body? Then claims they've tossed it into the ocean, all while his fake birth certificate is being exposed as an obvious forgery?

Sometimes I think the powers that be are just flaunting their control in a more obvious fashion, to display our naivete, and to provoke a reaction that they can respond to with extreme violence.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
BS. This was not "self defence",

Care to develop that theory beyond bare assertion? If I see the words "actor" or "Tim Osman," though, I'm gonna stop reading.

this was Assassination - which is illegal according to the Geneva Convention AFAIK.

Read the Geneva Conventions again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join