It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MindControl Videos On Youtube With Triggers Using Hollywood Stars and Names

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
For those of you who didn't know it, I'm gonna bring it up again, with a another example of how Illuminati programmers make these offbeat videos with even more disturbing triggers within, and usually using names and faces that are embedded within your longterm memory. Hollywood's striking faces and names are definitely are proficient peggers, that is why as Illuminati triggers, it is expedient to make Halle Berry, Brad Pitt, Paris Hilton, Elija Woods, and, or, as the following video exemplifies, Emma Stone. All these names can be used to create a mind control chain and especially when the particular celebrity has a movie coming out with a bunch of social engineering propaganda and subliminals.

Brad Pitt's Moneyball, Johnny Depp's RumDiary, and now this sick video from, looks like, an Illuminati shill and programmer who is another of a myriad on youtube impostering as truthers and spewing as much random Nazi Holocaust Denier dialogue and key words while vomiting a ton of subjects that mostly truthers are aware of, whilst programming some potential future Jared Lee Loughner timebomb to go off, or peg a Holocaust program within the pyche whilst using the face of someone who looks like came from Germany, where the worst Holocaust took place, and hinting at a World War 3, which hasn't 'come yet, whilst using the name of Stephen Speilberg who is a well-known Jew, whilst also embedding particular dates.

Also, people listen to interviews from Ex-Illuminati Programmers like Svali. Unlike her, this breed of Programmers does there mindcontrol through youtube videos and then they have a network of victims who are under watch by NSA handlers who keep tabs on them, as some of these people are generationally born and raised by Illuminati funds under National Defense, that is why Victims like Cathy O Brien have no recourse, because of the topsy turvy sinister context of what falls under National Security also includes keeping MK victims like Jared Lee Loughner under wraps, cause according to the elite social engineers of this world, they are creating peace by being the ones who create the assassins and massacre timebombs of the world and then offer up the masterminded solutions, all of which was always meant to lead to a NWO.

Even the commercials in this deprived video are mocking truthers.

Look at the sick title of this video:

is Emma Stone going to blow Steven Spielberg head clean off to stop World War III on 09/09/2011 or 09/19/2011

edit on 6-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 6-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hmmm, not sure i understood any of that, sorry.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
That was a 2 hour one picture slideshow of Emma Stone.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The following video is another example of how these guys operate and imposter as things they are not with a clear agenda and plenty of subliminals and mind control programs embedded within their videos.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

There's a serious amount of what you are calling "mind control programs" getting tossed about, but this stuff can't simply be just embedded in a video. And, on top of that it's pretty powerful stuff, and once it goes in you're going to do what it makes you do.

Maybe it will be alot easier to see with a real life example. Lets say you go to a stage hypnotist show, and the stage hypnotist tells his subject "go to sleep". Instantly, as if by magic, they fall asleep. Ok, then he says "you are a frog". Now, guess what? The person does a frog dance. No one told them how to be a frog, but they are now magically a frog.

Okay, so you might say that it's just "their subconscious". You might ignore it and just say that maybe the subject's subconscious simply just made up a frog dance. But once the "stage hypnotist" walks over to another subject and says "you are a frog", once you see this completely different person do the exact same frog dance, well now you see that it is actually what the OP is calling a "mind control program". The so-called "subconscious mind" couldn't possibly do that. Also notice that not only was either subject unable to resist the frog dance (they did it without thinking), but after they are done doing the frog dance and when asked about it later their reply will be "I don't know what you're talking about".

So, the stage hypnotist has now just succeeded in showing you a little of what is going on around you, but you failed to question it.

Now, if only I knew the key words to use in a conversation with some decent looking honeys to activate the right "mind control program", then I'd go from no honeys to lots of honeys in an instant
Even a frog dance would help out here..
edit on 6-10-2011 by MegaCurious because: cuz

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

MegaCurious, the people used to carry out most Iluminati programs like assasinations and timebombs, aside from a bunch of other positions, are people who are born and raised in families that have been funded and watched over by Illuminati for more than two generations. Cathy O Brien was born and raised in one of these families wherein trauma abuse and sex abuse was applied from a young age, to crack and acclimate her psyche for the particular position that she was gonna grow up to fufill within the Illuminati heirarchy. Because she was set apart to be a Presidental Model Prostitute who would cater to high level politicicans carnal desires, she was applied heavy sexual abuse even as a baby.Drugs and torture techniques were done on her and her daughter, as she describes in her book called Transformation of America.

Assassins like Jared Lee Loughner are not just any random person, they are people set apart from birth and groomed with mind control techniques, trauma abuse, drugs, and a bunch of heavy duty programming, that the riffe raffe not born within a controlled network could be familiar with.

The effect that the subliminals and programming have is more meant to be effective for the Mind Control victims who have missions injected and groomed within their psyches from an early age by programmers, than it is for riffe raffe who are not born within these families or networks.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is a very important subject.

It involves fracturing of core personalities even when the person is still in the womb.
They can program several different personalities to perform particular tasks that the core personality isn't even aware of. One can be a sniper while the core personality is frightened of guns.
It's quite detailed and the truth of all this will take you to the darkest depths of the rabbit hole.
Many people don't want to or can't believe that this stuff is even possible, but I assure you, it is. Just remember that truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Also, I suggest that anybody who listened to the video not go to any of their stooge sites. I'm thinking that, to these shills, it's actually a good idea to get a bunch of you guys clicking on their psyops websites without a proxy.

edit on 7-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You said[ they are creating peace by being the ones who create the assassins and massacre timebombs of the world and then offer up the masterminded solutions, all of which was always meant to lead to a NWO.]

And I say absolutely the truth Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify [himself] in his heart, AND BY PEACE SHALL DESTROY MANY : he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
USING WAR to make PEACE is absurd and completely contradictory ...And yet they have been doing this since Afghanistan ...PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION is their motto ...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have a hard time watching said videos due to the obnoxious manner in which they present their "findings"....for the record, I agree that there are a lot of symbolic and metaphorical imagery used in Hollywood films, but as far as I can tell, the people making these "disclosure videos" are putting forth even more dangerous subliminal propaganda than the original referenced works.

Why do I feel that way? I've never been "triggered" by a major film, regardless of content, but after watching videos like the aforementioned, my brain wants to explode for some reason.

Perhaps it's context...
edit on 10/7/11 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling

top topics

join