It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that a God Exists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Guess who's not running for president in 2012?

This Phoney------>
www.foxnews.com...

" Breaking (awesome) news, Sarah Palin says she will not run for president next year. Palin has released a letter to her supporters. Here is part of that, quote, "After much prayer and serious consideration I've decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States. I will continue driving the discussion for freedom and free markets, including in the race for president."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

So, there...your proof that God exists. Palin prayed for an answer and got one..... God said," Jesus Christ, Sarah! Whatever you do, DO NOT run for president!"

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Even though I'm a disbeliever, I'm grateful to God for this one.

Thank you Jesus!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I really dont think it matters who is president. Not sure why people get all worked up over her or anyone else. They all sucketh the bloodeth.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
ahah yes thank god indeed. There was really no chance she was ever going to run. I think in her heart she knows she is a full of # media clown used only to distract the public from how badly they are getting #ed by the system.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I actually agree with you, Cluckerspud. Just thought it'd be funny to look at it from this kind of a satirical viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Same as what chuck said, doesn't matter who is president.
All slaves of the system either way. Does not matter who is
the puppet.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

I actually agree with you, Cluckerspud. Just thought it'd be funny to look at it from this kind of a satirical viewpoint.

I hear ya. Proof of God is a bold claim and I did smile when I read your post. So thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by chanel

I hear ya. Proof of God is a bold claim and I did smile when I read your post. So thanks for that.

I smiled when I read the article on Google news. You're welcome

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Exactly. Some people make it sound like some dude is going to sache out on the oath podium and full revival will grace us with it's presence. I am voting for Ron Paul but again, I don't see him pulling a fresh economy out his ass.

Everything is just screwed basically no matter which way you look at it.

top topics

join