It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer Is Joe Firmage, But What Is The Question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OK, so I've struggled to find the right forum for this topic. UFOs? Science and Technology? I settled on this one.

Joe Firmage is a difficult person to slot, but I've been around the periphery of his 'putting his money where his mouth is' for some time now, and I'm still unsure what to make of him and his endeavours.

I'd really appreciate some feedback from those who know of him and have delved into his philosophy more than have I. No links provided because those who know don't need them.

Cheers, JC

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

It seems to me that he is willing to put his money where his mouth is.

Good for him. Steve Jobs did much the same. As did many entrepreneurs.

Haven’t heard much from the ISSO lately though. Anything of substance that is.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's hard to say what's to become of Firmage and his ventures.

The reason I say that is because he offered and opened himself up to something beyond his control.

Now it's up to 'them' to play his life out. They usually make a mess of the person's existence both personally & professionally because, for some consistent reason, they love to make fools of their "hosts."

"Firmage: An image of a being appeared above my bed and we proceeded to have a very unusual conversation. He looked annoyed and bothered and said, 'Why have you disturbed me?'

And I said 'I want to travel in space.' And he chuckled and said, 'Why should you have that opportunity. Why should you deserve that?' And I said without really even thinking, 'Because I'm willing to die for it.' And with those words he turned very sober. And out of him came this blue glowing ball of energy and left him and came into me."
www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Who wears a mullet and lost his parents at the Grand Canyon????

Oh wait...that was Joe Dirt...."never mind"!

BTW other posters...you were supposed to give your answer in the form of a question....duh!
edit on 6-10-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
...you were supposed to give your answer in the form of a question.

Not required...just trying to figure him out.

top topics

join