It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone watch American Horror Story??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I watched the pilot episode last night and I must admit it did not fail to impress. It has a bit of every horror genre in it and a bit of Stephen King "The Shining" thrown into the mix. The characters seem to have the potential to develop and Dylan McDermott's acting is good.

What did you guys think? Anyone watch it last night ??
edit on 6-10-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Kind of surprised this show is on basic cable. Def looks like I can watch this show, it's like dexter on steroids

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Curious, for some reason, but I have no clue what this is.

Even though that could be an appropriate title for a documentary, I assume this is fiction?

Channel or Network?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Curious, for some reason, but I have no clue what this is.

Even though that could be an appropriate title for a documentary, I assume this is fiction?

Channel or Network?

It's on the "FX" channel.
I enjoyed it. If it can keep the pace it started...I will actually turn my TV on once a week.

El Linko (link)
edit on 6-10-2011 by exdog5 because: link added

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yep, fiction. It's on the FX channel. I watched it and didn't much care for it. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood. I don't see this being in my rotation for shows to watch. Still looking forward to the return of The Walking Dead

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It should be on fx if I remember correctly. Basically this family moves into a house where the previous owners (gay couple, they kept mentioning that for some reason) were involved in a murder suicide. The previous owners were into some really dark sexual practices. In short the house is haunted (although the owners dont know it) with disturbed spirits. Its a horrible description but the show is dark and sexual

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by exdog5 & post by yeahright

Thanks X2

I hate waiting from week to week, for anything. I'm just weird like that, but because of that, I have not been watching anything on FX. I don't wanna accidentally see any commercials/previews for Sons Of Anarchy.

I might check out this show though.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm glad that I am not the only one that watched that show. I was beginning to think I was lol. Anway, yes its on FX channel (the same one Sons of Anarchy) is on. Its on Wednesdays at 10pm EST.

Next Wednesday can't come fast enough.
I do have a question though, was it really her husband who was wearing that black vinyl outfit (i dont remember what they are called) or was it that creepy guy that was following him? It kinda had his eyes

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Very,very good program. I don't know that it should be on a basic television station or not, but nonetheless, a very good program.

top topics

join