It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Taking & not giving since 1948. Enough is enough allready!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
The bible says bless those that bless israel, and if we bless israel more than ourselves, we are blessed more. It's that simple, folks. Plus israel is the only democracy in the middle east, and they help us. Just look at the uss liberty, the lavon affair, and 911. 911 was good for israel, and it was good for the US.

and if those reasons don't make you afraid to giev to israel, well let me make up some other ridiculous reason to be afraid...oh yeah, israel is hated #1, and if israel is gone, we'll be next! Be afraid!...or else!
believe what you want mate, believe what you want.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Umm... I think that was sarcasm there. I know the first line almost had me going too, but then I finished reading it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

You should ask your congress men to work and vote for you , not Israel.

You should ask Obama men to care about you , not Israel.

edit on 6/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gameoverforyou

folks. Plus Israel is the only democracy in the middle east, and they help us

Yes, They asked Palestinians whether to attack their home or not .

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
A good start to weening Israel off the American teat is to outlaw any elected official with dual citizenship,of which there are many. Seriously,where do you expect their loyalties will lie?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Ask my congress man ?They are why we are where we are. The enemy so to speak is inside the wire. Hell they have the key to the building. Obama is a joke, I would'nt ask him the time of day, he would need a teleprompter to answer me.

When over 33 members of congress and senate have dual citizenship with Israel, and AIPAC lobby with gusto, we be screwed. It really boggles the mind why you would let your own do without for others to have.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

You are so correct. I have allways said, if Israel seen the USA as a threat. They would nuke us back to the stone ages. Ally or not, aid or not, friend or not. Their history tells us this is so.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

In this case it's a parasite of Biblical proportions, which no insecticide known to man can stop it. World wide attention and action is the only way I see to curtail their ruthlessness toward, well everybody.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Where is Israel? ...In the Middle East.

Where is the USA?... not in the Middle east.

If there is a crisis in the Middle east...who is one of our staunchest allies?...Israel

If there is a conflict/ crisis in the Middle East, whose oil production facilities come under fire?...Israel.

Ok, so we need Israel as an ally...and yes, we do...Egypt was pretty solid, but now anymore...what about Yemen?...Saudi Arabia? When we pull out the majority of troops in iraq...that country will be stabilized...un uh, they are seeing a resurgeance in IEDs and skirmishes. So who is stable and we can count on for intelligence and refueling and base of operations?...Turkey?..not so much anymore.

Israel...that is why we will supply oil to them and fuel and money and military aide...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

We don't buy oil from Israel. We get it from their enemy, our ally? Saudi Arabia sort of a play the ends against the middle type thing. As I said in earlier post. If in any way, Israel felt as though the USA was a threat. they would nuke us back to the stone ages. Ally or not, friend or not, their history tells us this is so.

Those nukes Israel has, who do you think they are for? All the Arab countries that surround Israel who don't have nuclear weapons .Or all the other countries that have nuclear weapons? I think it's the latter, and we are included in that scenario.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
Plus israel is the only democracy in the middle east,.....

LOL! I laughed pretty hard when Netanyahu just made his speech at the UN saying Israel is a "Jewish State".....

He pretty much spit in the muslim/christian/hindu/aetheist faces saying only FULL BLOOD Jewish will rule that land.

Those Jewish people are pretty racist...and will do whatever to keep their power. Even kill the world.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Yeah you're right if israel never came to be, the middle east would be a beacon of light. and all the muslims, christians, jews, woman and homosexuals would be treated equally.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join