It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse predictions! There will not be any earth shattering earthquakes in the next 5-1/2 months.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
They will not be caused by deep sky objects. Phage, cartoon face, usual debunkers, chime in to offer evidence why this is totally wrong and misdirected. (As opposed to me personally)

Show me how my prediction is foolish. ---------------------------:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Actually the 188 day theory was about the closest and most concrete theory out.

That puts us within your time range so I beg to differ.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Technically wouldn't a "reverse" prediction be something like "I predict an Earthquake will rock Japan on 3-11-11". You know, like predicting the past?

What you are doing I think is just making another normal prediction, although it is contrary to another regular prediction.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Technically wouldn't a "reverse" prediction be something like "I predict an Earthquake will rock Japan on 3-11-11". You know, like predicting the past?

What you are doing I think is just making another normal prediction, although it is contrary to another regular prediction.

All predictions are inherently wrong. "No predictions come true on ATS", or to that effect. So by logical extension my prediction is incorrect. I just wish some gold star or silver star member would explain to me as to why.------------Signing off.-------------------------

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

So, if an earth shattering earthquake does happen in the next 5 and 1/2 months, will you eat a hat, film yourself eating the hat and then post the video of you eating the hat, here, on this thread?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
can it be a tin foil hat?
Seems appropriate.

top topics

join