It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John F Kennedy and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I was looking at some sites that talk alot about the Roswell crash, the Majestic operation, and the involvement of President Kennedy. I tried a Boolean search to see if this was covered and didn't find anything, but I may not have searched correctly.

What I am wondering is this:
Is there anyone else out there that may subscribe to the theory that he was asassinated by operatives trying to suppress evidence of EBE interaction that JFK felt absolutely morally obligated to reveal to the US public? I have heard this theory in some really whacked out circles, but am interested in hearing ATS member takes on the matter, as well as any supporting documentation you may have for/against.

Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I've heard the same thing also from another site but I dont remember which one.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Is there anyone else out there that may subscribe to the theory that he was asassinated by operatives trying to suppress evidence of EBE interaction that JFK felt absolutely morally obligated to reveal to the US public?

I think you'll find that JFK was blown away for very Human reasons. $$$ and power and a forward reaching political agenda of those who make a profit amid chaos. Unless of course it was ET behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll.....nah thats right, it was the cancer man from the X-files in the drainage system. Or it could of been just a lone nut....but I doubt it.

join