It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops shoots dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.rys2sense.com...

Saw this on another site and was completely disgusted. As the title says two cops shot and killed a dog. It may not be much to some of you, but what really got my buttons was the fact that I felt that some other agency should've handled it instead of these guys. I hope something is done about it, if hasn't been dealt with already.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

if these cops arent rotting in jail
im very angry

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I couldn't believe he just shot him
like that, I hope they rot!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Poor dog was still wagging his tail after the first shot hit him, as to say "hey jacka$$, i'm no threat". What a waste, this dog did not look threatening to me...wtf??

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It was actually 1 cop that shot the dog 2 times. The other overweight rook just watched. The problem with passing judgement on these officers is that we have no idea what is actually happening. We see a dog chained to a truck in the middle of the road. We don't know why it's there and we don't know who the officer called and spoke with for several minutes. We do know that the dog is not particularly friendly, is of a size that can cause grievous bodily injury and does not belong chained to a truck in the middle of the road. And what exactly do you suppose would happen to that dog if it was picked up by another agency? Do you think some nice family would have adopted it and fed it steak and chased butterflies in a meadow with it? 99% chance it would have been euthanized as soon as possible which is no less painful than a .40 at close range.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

That was an involuntary muscle spasm not him wagging his tail. He didn't wag his tail at all before he was shot either.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Poor dog was still wagging his tail after the first shot hit him, as to say "hey jacka$$, i'm no threat". What a waste, this dog did not look threatening to me...wtf??

You would be surprised how many dogs that don't look threatening that would go for your throat the first chance they get.

You can't pass judgment on these cops without knowing the whole story.
edit on 5-10-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A WARNING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS!

These aren’t empty words or an idle threat.

If that were my pet, both of those cold-blooded LEOs would be shot dead.

I would then be willing to face sucide by cop, when their backup arrived.

F.T.G.

edit on 5-10-2011 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

If that was your pet maybe you wouldn't leave him unattended and chained to the back of a truck and then you wouldn't feel the need to be all internet bubba badass.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by sith9157

You would be surprised how many dogs that don't look threatening that would go for your throat the first chance they get.

You can't pass judgment on these cops without knowing the whole story.
edit on 5-10-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

ok so then whats the point of having the dog held by the neck with a long stick
this is the equivilant of shooting a human handcuffed to a poll
this police officer like many other power fiends in positions of authority are scum
they require no talent or bravery, a badge with the power to put you in jail for vicitimless crime is much more powerfull then a gun
this man needs to be in jail
police are only the hired authority for the large crime gang that is our governments and corporations

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
yah but if you shoot a police dog you go to jail for life.

i guess bullets are cheaper than tranq darts. either that or the cops wanted to save the darts for themselves to get high later.
edit on 5-10-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO AT END

Read seasoul's reponse and ditto me.

Why didn't they call Animal Control? Use a tranquilizer or taser?

This was not right, justified or merciful.

top topics

join