It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Out of CITIBANK!! $15 a month checking acct fee coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
CitiBank has fallen in line behind BoA but has definitely come a little nastier. $15 a month is you don't maintain at LEAST a $6000 balance.

and we thought banks were thieves before. you should NOT be charged a penny to access or store your own money.

source

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
hmmm strange, wonder why $6000 is the cut off?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet that more than half of the people with Citi checking accts can't afford to keep that much in their accts.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Again, if you are still doing business with major banks and you do not have to do so(I understand that some folks cannot just walk away when you have a mortgage, loan, etc), you are not only a fool, but you are also a treasonous bastard.

Credit Unions are suitable for banking needs both personal and business. I never have a problem with my CU on either front.

Get what's left of your money out of the banks. They are slapping these fees on their oblivious consumers because the jig is almost up. Those who are stuck, good luck and keep your heads above water.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
First BoA and now Citi? I smell ****......Has SHTF yet? I think it's on its way. Brace for impact folks.

new topics

top topics

join