It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The military, the troops, and vaccination.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyrianAssassin
Before i began serving with my countries special foreces, me and all my buddies that past selection we given numerous injections. Some of my pals think that we were given some kind of liquid based locater beacon to keep tabs on us during combat and they think it can be used to moniter and even control our moods, emotions and responses!

If the Syrian government can remotely locate and even control its troops, so can every other country in the world. It's a simple matter of finding out how the location/control works and using it against them. No country would introduce such a vulnerability into its special forces.

Naturally I pushed this aside as the usual black ops cloak and dagger conspiracy theory, at least that was until my second tour of duty, when in combat situations i found myself much more calm and relaxed then i had when serving with the regular infantry. Could be something to do with these suspicous vaccinations

A natural result of experience and, perhaps, greater confidence in your teammates.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

If the Syrian government can remotely locate and even control its troops, so can every other country in the world. It's a simple matter of finding out how the location/control works and using it against them. No country would introduce such a vulnerability into its special forces.

Haha sorry friend, my name is a bit misleading, I served with the australian special forces, im not from syria.

Sorry for being misleading mate

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
While I was briefly in the military, they gave me 5 shots in one day and I blacked out 15 minutes after getting the shots. That was one of two incidents that I have ever blacked out in my entire life. The first time was from vitamin poisoning (Ingesting too many vitamins without food/sufficient calories in the body, causing the blood to rush from my brain to the stomach.). Since then I have always wondered about those vaccines. Strangely I was the only one in my squad to black out from them. In coincidence I believe I was the only one with O- blood in my squad. Just makes me think about the whole incident.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This subject seems to go very deep, either all our militaries are fiving us the wrong vaccines or we are being injected with something we need to know more about. I have one theory on a possible vaccine we could be recieve, an artificial virus designed to target people of a certain race or culture or certain genes. making us all walking bioweapons. just a theory

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It´s not just the military. Around my neck of the woods (Norway) babies are beeing "offered" vaccine coctails from 3 months age. I know this thread is about the military and i will not derail it but it seems to be a common practice in all layers of the society and at all ages. Beeing sick and even passing away is about to turn into something unatural which it obviously is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join