It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect storm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The whole thing gears together like one big symphony, everything influencing and structuring everything else. It's as though our lives were the dream of a single dreamer in which all of the dream characters are dreaming too. And so everything links to everything else moved out of the will in nature...It is as though there were an intention behind it yet it is all by chance.

All of the major players are making moves and picking sides.(Not going to waste your time posting all of the stuff happening as I assume you already know some supporting links are at the bottom) Some people claim solar maximums with high solar activity coincide with events in human history (link). Is everything that is happening just a coincidence? Possibly, just wanted to know what others think.

Many of us can feel something coming but we just don't know what.

India Faces Standoff With China on Sea Oil
China & Russa vote against UN resolution in Syria
China warns of trade war if U.S. bill passes
NATO concerned by report of missing Libya missiles

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well. I used to be a professional fireman and I can tell you that the full moon does affect people so who knows what else the in the universe affects us.
edit on 4-10-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It really does seem like theres a few witches stashed away somewhere weaving the threads of our reality doesnt it?
I dont know who makes all the decisions or the plans, i just know we are looking for salvation from exploitation.
That means exploitation of AMY kind.
The present world scenario is fraught with those and even deadlier dangers at this time(not that it wasnt at any other time, but it sounds good dont it......
Many people feel this movement, it comes from deep in our psyches.
What it means i cannot tell you but i do feel it too.
What that awsome happening will be remains behind the veil of time., too distant yet to make it out.....
I will add that remote viewers have told of trying to view the future only to find themselves in nothing....blank space.....
whether that means the end or we just left the neighbourhood is hard to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Interesting comments regarding the remote viewers. I'd like to read more about it, do you have any links? Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join