It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China veto UN resolution on Syria crackdown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Krono

propaganda from your corporate media.

get your facts straight.Check what muslim brotherhood is doing ,trying to create islamic emirates all across the middle east. As for genocide ,its the USA which is waging it. I hope Russia stands up and puts an end to genocidal fascist usa.

I'm sorry, where did I mention the media?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is more about what will Turkey do not the US, UK etc. Turkey today said they would just circumvent the veto and they are preparing thier own sanctions and other actions they deem necessary.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Turkey starts drills near Syria border

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

they can do whatever drills they like,but 4 vessels from the Russian Northern Fleet arrive in mid October . waiting ..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Turkey would sink those Russian ships like shooting fish in a barrel.

Originally posted by USAisdevil

they can do whatever drills they like,but 4 vessels from the Russian Northern Fleet arrive in mid October . waiting ..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Turkey would lose its entire navy

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

This happened over a month ago. Look at how far we ahve come. Obama says he doesn't need US support for his war on Libya because he has the UN. I guess now they don't need anybody now that the UN won't back them. THe arrogance if not put into check will kill us all.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Turkey would sink those Russian ships like shooting fish in a barrel.

Turkey will not sink anything with a Russian flag on it, because Turkey is not ruled by complete idiots with no comprehension of the concept of repercussion. Never mind that Turkey's entire fleet in the Black Sea will be gone within hours, but it will also lose one of its largest trading partners. And NATO is there to prevent aggression on its members, not to step in when its members make idiotic mistakes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join