It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Religion of the United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The conspiracy to sneak an official religion into the public laws of the United States has already succeeded, most notably in the H.J.RES.104 - To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.' It was accomplished by calling it a matter of education rather than as a matter of religion.

102nd Congress (1991-1992) H.J.RES.104.ENR

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;

Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;

Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world;

Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;

Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, `the rebbe', this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of `education and giving', the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and

Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement, is designated as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. The President is requested to issue a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

To show that these pronouncements of joint houses of Congress do in fact qualify as a pronouncement of religion, I point out that implicit in this public law is the identification of a particular god, namely the character 'YHWH', who is believed to be the originator of these so-called 'Seven Noahide Laws'. Prominent within these seven laws is the prohibition of blasphemy.

Therefore the public denigration of a particular named deity is to be viewed as "... weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society". So according to the US Congress and President, if I say, "YHWH is not as good as my God" then I am threatening the civilized society. Then that makes me an enemy of the state.

So how long will it take for blasphemy laws to be passed in the U.S.? For national security of course.

here are some Older Related threads:
The Noahide Laws2-3-2009

Talmud divides all of humanity into two parts: Jews and non-Jews14-9-2003

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists
Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.
Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Lesser than greater than is simply not true.

You will understand when the bodies have been shed.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

And should this "shedding" occur by state action, whether judicial or extra-judicially "for the good of the 'fabric of society'"? Here's a link to look at: US Government & The Noahide Laws

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Rebbe

edit on 4-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Okay, I watched the two film clips. Did you have some comment to make about them?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Clearly I'm at a disadvantage here as far as understanding what this means. Are we speaking of the Christian God here ?

Lil help ?

SnF for you effort and thank you.
edit on 4-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

Okay, I watched the two film clips. Did you have some comment to make about them?

Lawmakers honor people and traditions all the time. The proclamation quoted in the OP was honoring the man in the videos. That's all there is to it. He was the revered Rebbe, a Chasidic leader. Read about him here. LINK These proclamations are good PR for communities of faith and work around the United States. My own field of Music Education has a proclamation in our state.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
ya know what, I really don't observe secretaries day either

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

And should this "shedding" occur by state action, whether judicial or extra-judicially "for the good of the 'fabric of society'"? Here's a link to look at: US Government & The Noahide Laws

Careful my friend. You are about to stumble onto the Great Beast spoken of in Revelation.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Are we speaking of the Christian God here ?

Lil help ?

As far as US Constitutional law, does it matter whose god it is? (rhetorical question). The majority Christian's may believe that the Old Testament Yahweh character is actually the creator and the 1st person of the Orthodox Trinity, therefore 7 Noah Laws don't bother them.

But the 7 Noah Laws are actually from the Talmud, as a commentary on Gen.2:16 and Gen. 9:15. There is no normal way to get 7 laws out of these two verses, it's pure Talmud. Blasphemy would include such things as Trinity and Christians saying "Jesus is Lord"

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Lawmakers honor people and traditions all the time. The proclamation quoted in the OP was honoring the man in the videos.

I'm afraid it goes far beyond honoring the man.

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;

In Congressional bill lingo, by saying 'whereas' is meant, "We take this as fact".
1) 7 Noah Laws are the bedrock of civilization.
2) Without these 7 Laws civilization collapses into chaos.

So if I blaspheme by not considering Yahweh to be supreme, then I bring the collapse of civilization. I must then be killed for threatening the existence of the United States.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I watch one tv show, which is normally one I can tolerate, which is House, MD.
I watched the season premier last night and noticed something odd. The characters were two prison doctors who were having a discussion with house, who was serving time, but was working as trash collector who had to empty the containers in the clinic. He suggested applying a course of medication before waiting for blood-work results to come back, considering the severity of the patient's symptoms. The older of the two prison doctors said, "If I made a diagnoses and prescribed treatment without doing any tests, the ACLU would get me!"
I was taken aback and thought, 'You mean the AMA, right?'
This was a live tv broadcast, where people are already hypnotized from a previous two hours of tv viewing so by the time it gets to 9:30 PM they can inject live subliminal messages, then put in something different, if you watch the on-line version later, or download a TEVO version later. Very weird and creepy to me.
The whole episode of course was centered around evil white people, the leader of this gang having a big scull and swastika tattooed on his neck. House makes a comment about this man's name, Mendelssohn. The (supposed) NAZI sympathizer returns with, "So what? That's a German name." House says, "Right, and House does not sound Jewish." He looks inspectingly in his face. House waves his hand upwards in front of his face as if to brush his glance away, and walks off, saying, "No, I'm a black, gay, gypsy." I guess as an allusion to people the NAZI's killed back in the Late thirties and early forties. Which is bunk because the Germans had blacks serving in their army and were more integrated than the US army.
I'm just giving this as an example and like I said, I only watch this one show so I am judging all tv, based on this, but what I see is serious propaganda towards a specific demonization of any sort of ant-jewish sentiment, even if they have to make it up where it does not actually exist. Of course they could not show a real Jew in a prison, so they have this British actor willing to pretend for half a minute that he is Jewish, to get a rise out of someone who is into his own ethic heritage which is other than Jewish.

edit on 4-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
"The President is requested to issue a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities."

holy over reaction batman

if you don't want to observe the day with ceremonies, don't

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I never even heard of these Education Days USA, even though it's been going on since Jimmy Carter was President, much less celebrated them. There is a group of people who do push the 7 Noah Laws though.

Hasidic University mitzvah 188
Rambam, Sefer HaMitzvos +189
Jews must arouse all “b’nei Adam” (he includes gentiles by this term) to hate Amalek for its evil (thus gentiles are required to hate Amalek).

The current, most pressing task of both Jews and gentiles is to break the death grip of Amalek’s subversive hold on our societies, and then for our newly formed governments to begin the extermination of the Amaleki nation and all who collaborate with them. This will open the door for the imminent arrival of the Messiah, the Jewish king whose first task will be to fulfill this commandment by completing the annihilation of the Amaleki people once and for all

So while I may be ignorant of the day, some others may be busy identifying the Amaleki. Am I on the list? By starting this thread, am I a collaborator?
edit on 4-10-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The sneaking of religion happened much earlier than this, I'm afraid. Congress overturned Jefferson's long-standing motto of the United States in 1956, "E Pluribus Unum", and replaced it with "In God We Trust", a blatant violation of the First Amendment which states that Congress cannot write any law respecting religion.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I'll be damned ! What a joke. OK, Gotchya ! Not that I didn't mean the first thank you. But holy crap ! Thank you.
Chilling news indeed my friend. They are setting up a bitter end if you ask me. Some excitement lay ahead.
Time to lock and load.
edit on 4-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Careful my friend. You are about to stumble onto the Great Beast spoken of in Revelation.

With Love,

Your Brother

Iam Hey brother. Can you elaborate on this for me please ?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I'm guessing to kill this person, we need to nuke Iran.

THE LAST OF THE AMALEKI
Parshas Zachor is always read the week before Purim, because on Purim we celebrate our deliverance from Amalek's most notorious descendent - Haman.

The Haftorah of Parshas Zachor depicts another encounter with the descendants of Amalek: King Shaul was commanded to annihilate Amalek, but he failed to kill their king Agag. While in captivity, the last of the Amaleki, Agag, managed to sire a child, and it was from this child that Haman was descended.

ohr.edu...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

They are setting up a bitter end if you ask me. Some excitement lay ahead.
Time to lock and load.

U.S. Politicians have been pulling this off thanks to the perception that they are expected by the Christian majority to consider the Jews to be some kind of "special" people rather than just people.

I would advise boycotting any US politician who thinks, or says, or votes as if Jews are special. They are people, that's all. (as stated by my religion).

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Lawmakers honor people and traditions all the time. The proclamation quoted in the OP was honoring the man in the videos.

I'm afraid it goes far beyond honoring the man.

In Congressional bill lingo, by saying 'whereas' is meant, "We take this as fact".
1) 7 Noah Laws are the bedrock of civilization.
2) Without these 7 Laws civilization collapses into chaos.

So if I blaspheme by not considering Yahweh to be supreme, then I bring the collapse of civilization. I must then be killed for threatening the existence of the United States.

A Proclamation in honor of the laws we can trace civilization from. I hardly think anyone will be threatening you if you tear into a rare piece of steak. You have the right to speak blasphemy as part of your free will and free speech. If you murder someone, you have a problem. Sexual immorality will get you herpes. That's your own problem. Courts are here for your protection. Idolatry is up to you. The main idol anyone has is their own self. Overcome the self and you conquer the world. There you have it. No worries.

Prohibition of Idolatry
Prohibition of Murder
Prohibition of Theft
Prohibition of Sexual immorality
Prohibition of Blasphemy
Prohibition of eating flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive
Establishment of courts of law

edit on 4-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join