It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly $500K to send Michelle Obama on vacation to Africa - Daughters listed as "Senior Staff"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dredge
Every president and/or his family takes vacations and it costs a lot of money to fly any of the family and staff anywhere. And it is only opinion whether or not he earns his paycheck. But sadly, the blatant racism in this thread, like so many others on ATS and elsewhere in regards to Obama, completely negates any potential for useful discussion about these issues on a mature, objective level. If it were up to me, the members making those posts would be permanently banned and accounts deleted, joking or not.

- Dredge

Ah yes...

The "you-are-a-racist" response to anyone that makes any kind of criticism of Obama. And wanting people banned for such.....

North Korea is that way

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is a complete fabrication. First of all ANY First Lady unless she is on official business in the US has to pay her own travel expenses and ANYONE she brings along including children. I'm not sure whether they are actually planning to go to Africa but if they do it won't be on the taxpayers, same as Laura Bush (whom I can't stand), who paid her own way and the Bush girls. That sourced site is a load of garbage site.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
what a silly over reaction

I bet the unconstitutional super committee is costing more, yet no complaints about that....

oh, and those pesky bush tax cuts ?

hmmm ?

<< 1  2   >>

join