It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Cover-Up Confirmed by "Bordergate" Reporter! Whitehouse Furious for Not Complying!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
And honestly, who cares?

Probably the family members of people killed by these guns. Guns put in the hands of felons, drug dealers, and foreign nationals by the ATF, under orders of the ATTORNEY GENERAL. Then, the AG claims, under oath, to Congress that he had no knowledge of.

Anybody who respects the Constitution, freedom, and the rule of law. That's who cares. And, like I said, the families and friends who had their loved one murdered by these guns.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

What a tangled web we weave,
when we practice to decieve.

When does this become Bush's fault.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by USAisdevil
and ppl say usa is democratic....

Democracy is an illusion. Don't laugh at the U.S., if your country is democratic youre in the same illusion. Government in itself is an illusion democratic or otherwise. We wouldnt even need government if we would obey God's laws and let the Holy Spirit guide us in tandem. Men were never meant to be ruled by other men because all men are created by God to be equal. My 2 cents worth.
edit on 5-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, why don't we trade one repressive regime that is at least being run by real people for another that is being administrated by billions of peoples' imaginary friend? It really galls me that anytime a movement starts up to free the people from TPTB, they either get co-opted by the religious right or denounced as pawns of "Satan".

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This story is only going to get worse for the administration, thank God for people like her being willing to go after it. That said, you have to wonder who is going to get thrown under the bus for this one. I think Holder better make sure he has some dirt on those above him or he's toast.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Not by a long shot...

If NWO, PREDICTION or INVASION isn't in the title then these things just seem to disappear.

I'm 20 now, so i was around 16 when Obama was elected..maybe if i was as interested in the real side of politics, as i am today, i would've heard of those journalists also.

Good point though.

Those people probably had it even worse...seeing how those were the good ol Oprah & Obama days! When hope was alive and change was on its way! haha

Stormdancer, I love seeing people your age actively following stories like these and participating in the discussions. I was too busy at 20 goofing around and now I wish I would have paid more attention.

You have all my respect....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
This story is only going to get worse for the administration, thank God for people like her being willing to go after it. That said, you have to wonder who is going to get thrown under the bus for this one. I think Holder better make sure he has some dirt on those above him or he's toast.

Well if they are doing this to her, then it's only a matter of time before she shuts up, or gets shut up. Its a sad day to be living in when a reporter cant report real news without threat from our own government because they are so damn corrupt.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
SUPER DOUBLE-GOOD THREAD and COMMENTS! Learning much here.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Good for Sharyl Attkisson, and CBS news.

At least there are still some journalists and media companies who are in possession of their integrity.

What i'd like to know now, are four small things.

1. WHY was Obama, the DoJ and AG Girly screamer whatshisname, running guns across the border for exactly?

2. WHEN are they to be arrested and tried in a court for illegally supplying arms to drug dealers, endangering lives and generally placing civilians and police officers in harms way, conspiracy to obstruct justice?

3. WHEN will Sharyl Attkisson be receiving her Pulitzer prize?

4. WHEN will the Nobel committee be snatching Obamas' prize out of his scheming, lying hands?

Cheers OP.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

This scheme by Obama, Holder, and most likely, George Soros, is an attempt to corrupt the foundations of this nation's democracy by manufacturing a crisis that could be used to attack the constitution and flood the nation with overwhelming numbers of immigrants fleeing the mayhem in Mexico. The Fast and Furious conspiracy includes the ATF, the FBI, DHS, the DOJ, the Border Patrol, ICE, and ultimately the Whitehouse. This is a grave perversion of power and almost certainly seditious.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Uh Oh, they can't bribe this reporter. Props to Sharyl Attkisson, you kick butt girl! It was only a matter of time until someone decided enough is enough, and they are not going to take bribes, but instead release the truth. This scandal has a lot of very powerful important people involved, and they are all trying to cover up right now.

It's also nice to see that a White House official yelling at her didn't stop her. Me personally, I would love the fact that they are yelling at me, because it mean's I'm getting somewhere.

The truth is POLITICIANS! You can't bribe everyone to keep their mouth shut, there are people out there who care more about the truth than a check with some 0's on it.

Maybe if you are ashamed of the truth, you should have rethought your actions to begin with, but I guess that would require losing some money, and we all know that a politician with a 200k salary can't afford to lose his 3-5 million dollar home... which was acquired completely fairly, and through funds that they "earned", there were no bribes involved!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Honestly, I am not surprised that something like this happens and it turns our government is involved. They needed guns to get into Mexico so things can "flare up" to help push the issue of building a wall and condemning any immigrants from Mexico and funneling more money towards another unwinable war. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the heads of some of these "warring" cartels are actually tied to high ranking officials as a way to help boost personal wealth. It is sad to say but everyday people are but pawns in the Power Players games.
It is great to see that Sharyl Atkinson is willing to stand up and say something about this, but chances are we will never know the entire truth and exactly who was fully aware of these dealings. The WH will undoubtedly throw some of the lower rungs of the ladder under the bus to erase the trail leading to the top.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This whole scandal stinks to high heaven! Why am I not surprised, plus with another Presidential wannabe not ruling out US Military involvement in this. When are you all cousins in the US, gonna say enough is enough, and stop all of this.
edit on 5-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by grey580

Should we not be a little bit concerned about an administration that believes failure to support the president is "unreasonable?"

Under this ideology, voting for anyone other than Obama is "unreasonable."

In some states, being "unreasonable" to authority is grounds for arrest and detention and psychiatric evaluation!

It is almost scary.

It damn-well should be, by the way.

jw
edit on 4-10-2011 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

You're just being unreasonable.
Now shut off your computer and go wait outside.
Napalitano will be by to pick you up and re-educate you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The Obama administration is an accessory to murder.

That's kind of a big deal.

“We’re talking about consequences of criminal activity, where we actually allowed guns to walk into the hands of criminals, where our livelihoods are at risk,” Gosar said in a phone interview. “When you facilitate that and a murder or a felony occurs, you’re called an accessory. That means that there’s criminal activity.” Read more: dailycaller.com...

What is so hard to understand about this:

“We impugn the private sector, we impugn main street America, and the bureaucracy cannot be held to any different standard whatsoever,” Gosar told TheDC, insisting that Justice Department and ATF officials “intentionally — intentionally — violated the law.” Gosar said the administration was “showing an intentional, wanton disregard for the law,” and that “there’s got to be consequences for that.” Read more: dailycaller.com...

Watergate had nothing on this. Halliburton was a 3 year long lie by the left in this country. But an obvious attack on Mexico and an underhanded attempt on our 2nd amendment and the flood of refugees onto democrat voter rolls is no big deal?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am 63 years old and admittedly pretty damn jaded by the condition of this country and the world. I have never been a respecter of men. Credential, education and prestige to me have obscured what is truly important and that is honesty, courage and love. There are a lot of people who possess great knowledge but without understanding it will never become wisdom. I have come to the sad conclusion that it doesn't appear to matter who we elect the same politics occur. Deep in the heart of our country and other nations festers a cancer of deception and poisoned thinking that justifies immoral behavior. I voted for Obama based on the slim hope that there would be real change and now it appears that nothing has changed. I fear for my two grandsons. What will it be like when they become adults?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
over 35 thousand mexican citizens have been killed nay MURDERED from the result of gunwalker and fast and furious.

holder and the the current potus are accessories to murder no the are the financiers and instigators of it

with a means to an end.

edit on 5-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I support any and all efforts by members of congress to nail Obama and Holder's asses to the WALL over this.

The MSM is protecting Obama worse than they did with Bush. Well, almost.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
over 35 thousand mexican citizens have been killed nay MURDERED from the result of gunwalker and fast and furious.

hey next time all you righties get call racists for being against illegal immigration point out the lefties in threads about fast and furious and gunwalker.

**crickets**

standing up for those murdered souls.

holder and the the current potus are accessories to murder no the are the financiers and instigators of it

with a means to an end.

What makes you think that "leftists" are in support of an illegal gun running operation to a drug cartel?

You need to end this partisan nonsense and get your head out of the GOP's ass dude.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Not by a long shot...

If NWO, PREDICTION or INVASION isn't in the title then these things just seem to disappear.

I'm 20 now, so i was around 16 when Obama was elected..maybe if i was as interested in the real side of politics, as i am today, i would've heard of those journalists also.

Good point though.

Those people probably had it even worse...seeing how those were the good ol Oprah & Obama days! When hope was alive and change was on its way! haha

Stormdancer, I love seeing people your age actively following stories like these and participating in the discussions. I was too busy at 20 goofing around and now I wish I would have paid more attention.

You have all my respect....

I think you meant to respond to dannotz, but yes, I agree, here's hoping he keeps that level head on his shoulders,

I am old.

edit on 023131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
I support any and all efforts by members of congress to nail Obama and Holder's asses to the WALL over this.

The MSM is protecting Obama worse than they did with Bush. Well, almost.

Yes, they are and for the life if me I still can't understand why.

I have some theories though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join