It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IQ and Country, State, and a voting record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Sure to get a few people upset..... but as someone who feels many in the strongly Republican South of lower income and lower education fall for any slick Republican Politician that claims the rights to the Bible, (I'm a Christian, myself), Guns (I carry and have plenty of G&A) and Patriotism (I'm an American and damn proud of it) all while the GOP seems to be mainly for the rich and keeping the FED out of your life (translation: every man for himself, you're on your own, don't expect us to take care of you, and screw any regulations that get in the way of the rich screwing you, and the rich getting richer while allowing the environment to go down the drain), I find the statistics portrayed in the following links to be interesting. And of course, who knows how accurate! And still while saying this, I'm an Independent, and believe the Dems have plenty of problems themselves! It's just that I finished reading a report on the people running for President for the GOP and comparisons between them, noting that they are the only ones in the news as we already know Obama is a likely candidate on the Dem side. My point being..... look DEEPER into the matters at hand and not just listening to superficial propaganda and bull spoken for news bites and easily persuaded sheeple..

chrisevans3d.com...

sq.4mg.com...

hypnosis.home.netcom.com...
edit on 4-10-2011 by jaxnmarko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
From one of your links.........

Groups within the US score different average IQ's, such as 115 for college grads or 85 for African-Americans
reply to post by jaxnmarko

clearly all of this info, w nothing to back it up is pure bunk.............

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
Sure to get a few people upset..... but as someone who feels many in the strongly Republican South of lower income ...

Does that mean the Democrats are actually rich?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
Sure to get a few people upset..... but as someone who feels many in the strongly Republican South of lower income ...

Does that mean the Democrats are actually rich?

yes it must mean that since the Dems IQs are so much higher, they must be the rich ones and the republicans are the stupid ones incapable of being nefarious big business tycoons..........

I wish these partisan idiots would pick an argument and stick to it

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
From the data:

Republican voter = lower IQ
Poor country = lower IQ
Religious = lower IQ

Doesn't surprise at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Not that the Democrats are rich, but look at the average income of the states and their location in the statistics below.. The North tends to have higher income than the South while the South tends to be more Republican, while most of the Bankers and Wall Street execs tend to be Republican...... more the point of the thread is the South tends to be lower IQ, lower income, but more Republican while the Rich Robbers of the Nation, Wall Street and Bankers, also tend to be Republican, so if the rich are getting richer, and the poor are getting poorer, those two extremes tend to Both be Republican. So who's side are the Republican Politicians on? Not the people that Vote for them, but for the rich that donate to their campaigns, Wall Street and the Bankers.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
demos are idiot air heads.

i know, i used to be one but grew out of it.

no kiddding! i voted for clinton and liked carter! yuk.

back in the day, (60's) it was class warfare like today.

demos was the working man, then. it's all flipped.

demos want entitlements now, we wanted a chance to work and make it on our own.

thought that the repubs was keeping us down, war mongering, like an evil daddy warbucks.

now that i am older, santa and the tooth fairy are put into perspective.

in case you missed it, i'm talking about dems and repubs.

but the dems have really changed in that time.

i am familiar with the SDS and all the rest of the rad groups of that era..

kent state and woodstock, JFK, RFK, MLK, watched oswald get shot by ruby, live.

i am no spring chicken nor ignorant on things.

off topic, lol, things were going fast and furious back then.

or so it seemed.

the dems are as rich as the repubs

always have been.

guess what, they are stealthy and sneaky.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
IQ tests are a poor measure of overall intelligence.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
From one of your links.........

Groups within the US score different average IQ's, such as 115 for college grads or 85 for African-Americans
reply to post by jaxnmarko

clearly all of this info, w nothing to back it up is pure bunk.............

Leave it to the Liberals to use a racist article and test to try and prove their point. The test basically says black people are dumb.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
these results are spectacularly unsurprising.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Could have told you 1-10 with my eyes closed.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well it's some amazing information. It is a sad truth. Let me say something though as a southerner. This is why you follow the constitution. This is why we are a constitutional republic as set up by our very intelligent founders. So that one set of voters cannot ruin it for others, no matter how you slice it. This is why politics with ulterior motives is a problem. It is best for a politician to go in and do his or her job, not push their agenda. But it's too late for that.

But I think at the end of the day all this information shows is that when you have such a diverse group, the constitution and the checks and balances are more important than ever. The founders set it up to be as fair as possible, but both democrat and republican spit in the face of that whole idea.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The test basically says black people are dumb.

Most studies show that. It is a fact, though people try to attribute different reasons for it other than just race.
Just because you don't like it doesn't make it untrue.

new topics

top topics

join