It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass has dash but thought can win the day. How to really occupy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Protests can get peoples blood up but it's a double edged sword.

The general thought of those such as myself who don't really celebrate mass protest , I believe, is from the outcome of protests all over the world such as the G20 meetings is that the concept is understood and message starts off with good intentions but they get highjacked by the drop outs and ill informed. What alot of people don't realise is that the silent voter sees the crap that unfolds and is turned off by the subject.

Mass protests get in the face of the average worker and there is an element of anxiety that goes with it. The only true way to get what most of us want is through first passive information such as websites, songs and small rallies which are orginised and timed informing people of what's going on which allows the silent voter to take in the information without the disruption caused by mass protest and then any potential political party who bases their idiology on the fight against the system already has a following prior to registration as a party.

Change is slow and the rulers of today didn't get there over night. Blocking the streets all over the world is only going to get millions of potential followers off side. Get in the the ear of the worlds population and not their face.

Yes I know that some of you knee jerk reactionists are going to call me misleading or even an agent of the NWO but I'm not talking to you as there is no point rather I'm communicating with those who would take time to read these words and ponder what they mean.
edit on 3-10-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The only problem I see in your view is that you assume voting is effective, which has proven time and again to be wrong. Voting rarely changes anything, whereas demonstrations have successfully changed things plenty of times...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wagnificent
The only problem I see in your view is that you assume voting is effective, which has proven time and again to be wrong. Voting rarely changes anything, whereas demonstrations have successfully changed things plenty of times...

So you're saying that a party built on the concept of returning the say in things to the people wouldn't work even if they're voted in? It's not the voting which is ineffective but the parties that have been voted in in the past.

Voting works it's the parties that don't. That doesn't mean that there can't be a party that would.

Bashing down a door just gets it re enforced. Taking a seat in the halls of power is what changes things.

join