It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Obama Appeared And Marched With New Black Panther Party in 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Source

New photographs obtained exclusively by BigGovernment.com reveal that Barack Obama appeared and marched with members of the New Black Panther Party as he campaigned for president in Selma, Alabama in March 2007.

The photographs, captured from a Flickr photo-sharing account before it was scrubbed, are the latest evidence of the mainstream media’s failure to examine Obama’s extremist ties and radical roots.

In addition, the new images raise questions about the possible motives of the Obama administration in its infamous decision to drop the prosecution of the Panthers for voter intimidation.

The images, presented below, also renew doubts about the transparency of the White House’s guest logs–in particular, whether Panther National Chief Malik Zulu Shabazz is the same “Malik Shabazz” listed among the Obama administration’s early visitors.

Tomorrow, J. Christian Adams, the Department of Justice whistleblower in the New Black Panther Party case, will release his new book, Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department (Regnery).

Obama appeared alongside this Shabazz who was one of the defendants in the dismissed Black Panther voter intimidation case. Another man, Muhammad aka "Minister of War", called for murdering DeKalb County, Georgia police officers with AK-47s then mocking their widows and also appeared with Obama.

Video of Muhammad begins at 7:20

Google Video Link

Shabazz is at the podium with surrounded by uniformed panthers with Muhammad by his side.

Obama is at the podium

NBPP endorsement on Obama's site

Source

NPR's senior correspondent Juan Williams is in Selma on the Edmund Pettus Bridge and joins us now. Juan, what is the scene there?

JUAN WILLIAMS: It's an incredible scene, Debbie. You got Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton linking arms in front of the march to the left-hand side; and on the right-hand side, Barack Obama, John Lewis. You got some from the New Black Panther Party behind them. And of course you got lots of young people - college students - just energized by this 42nd recreation of the powerful march across the bridge on the way to Montgomery.

And why did Malik Shabazz visit the White House on July 25, 2009?
Source 1
Source 2

And what of this? CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION TESTIMONY: J. Christian Adams: NAACP Lobbied Obama Administration to Dismiss Black Panther Case. (video at the link)

What did he and Malik Zulu Shabazz say when they conversed that day–something that Shabazz has said happened?

Did the Obama campaign play any role in having the Panthers travel to support his presidential ambitions?

Who posted the Panthers’ endorsement on the Obama campaign’s website, and at whose instructions?

Who–finally–was the Malik Shabazz who visited the White House residence on July 25, 2009?

Absolutely disgusting, it is ridiculous that we have a President that spoke alongside members of the Black Panther Party and even had one of them in the White House! This is equally as terrible if George W. Bush spoke alongside the Ku Klux Klan and had a Klan member in the White House. Where is the outrage? Where is the media? We cannot ignore this, we are talking about serious racial conflicts here involving our President, the Justice Department, and a hate group. Do we not have the right to know what is going on?

edit on 10/3/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thank you, Misoir, for bringing this to my attention. I was completely unaware of this important issue. I need to bring this to the attention of my friends and family that have constantly called me a "racist" when I've spoken negatively about our President. While my stance has nothing to do with the color of the man's skin, or his heritage, it really does seem that he is racially motivated. That can't be something that we allow in our executive branch. This needs to go viral before the next election.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well I guess Bill and Hillary Clinton are also guilty of attending this "racist" event.

www.nytimes.com...

Here is a pic of ALL of them at the same event

Come on Mis...this is pretty lame and reaching WAY out there.

Attending a march to honor the Civil Rights struggle...and you are trying to label it as a "racist" event. :shk:
edit on 3-10-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
yeah did not know this but it comes as no surprise and yeah the media will ignore this

but as a voting american i wont media has their power i have mine and so do we all

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The next DeKalb officer who is shot, old Mo needs to be brought up on charges of incitement and accessory to .

While most people want peace...this fool wants a war between the races.

The NBP party is worse than the Westboro lunatics, but not by much.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Who really cares?

This stuff happened in 2007 and 2009, it's almost 2012 now......

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

How can you put quotes around the word racist when you are referring to a Black Panther rally? Would you put quotes around the word when making reference to a KKK meeting? Just because there are white people there, doesn't make it any less of a hate-group. The original Black Panthers had all kinds of white supporters. Did that make them any less racist and hateful? Of course not, it merely showed that there are idiots of all races, including the white people that supported them. And yes, I'm calling Bill and Hilary idiots for showing their support for such a pathetic group. Whenever you have ANY group that bases its ideology on race or religion, you only perpetuate the sickness that is the divisiveness we see from so many factions that only serve to undermine society and cause hatred amongst the populace.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Hillary was catering to the black vote, which is the reason both of them were there in the first place. I even have problems with Hillary being there with the NBPP, it is a very bad thing for both, but my problem is that Obama is our President and there are questionable problems with his Justice Department. I am not suggesting Obama is in any way a NBPP member but I do have questions as to why anyone running for President would want to be affiliated with them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Because it wasn't a "Black Panther" rally...the OP, unfortunately, is trying to decieve you and it has appeared that it has worked.

This event was a commerative Selma march to honor the famed Selma marches during the Civil Rights struggle.

Educate yourself before commenting on something you know nothing of.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Hillary was catering to the black vote, which is the reason both of them were there in the first place. I even have problems with Hillary being there with the NBPP, it is a very bad thing for both, but my problem is that Obama is our President and there are questionable problems with his Justice Department. I am not suggesting Obama is in any way a NBPP member but I do have questions as to why anyone running for President would want to be affiliated with them.

So you are suggesting that since teh NBPP attended the commerative march to honor the Selma marches...that NO politician should attend???

That seems very disrespectful to the Selma marches.

You DO know that is why they were there...right???? They weren't there to go see the NBPP...they were there to honor the Selma marches.

But I guess distorting facts is more important to you than the truth.

This is something I expect to see on the Glenn Beck show...not in a thread from you. Dissapointed.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Set aside all racial perceptions for a moment.

President Obama has broken racial barriers and won an election, he has exposed his own racism, and that of others aimed at him.... But still he was elected by white and black voters.

His greatest accomplishment in the end will be to have shown every American, from every race... That a Black President can SUCK as a president just as much as his White predecessor.

You can equally be an idiot regardless of your race.

Then again, he isn't 100% either race, is he?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The only difference this will make, at least imo, is that there will be more ammunition for anyone opposing Obama in the next election. And we all know that whatever the media says regarding the issue will be law. What I want to know is why we have heard nothing more on the birth certificate...Maybe they are saving it for the next election?

We now know that the birth certificate that was put up on the White House's website was created by someone as a ruse, and was posted on Snopes...The WH then just pulled it from there and offered it up from their website. THAT is the smoking gun imo regarding the next election.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The issue is that one of his fellow speakers at the rally recently had a criminal case against him thrown out.

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'
www.politico.com...

Attorney General Eric Holder finally got fed up Tuesday with claims that the Justice Department went easy in a voting rights case against members of the New Black Panther Party because they are African American.

Holder's frustration over the criticism became evident during a House Appropriations subcommittee hearing as Rep. John Culberson (R-Texas) accused the Justice Department of failing to cooperate with a Civil Rights Commission investigation into the handling of the 2008 incident in which Black Panthers in intimidating outfits and wielding a club stood outside a polling place in Philadelphia.

The New Black Panther's Party Mock Trial
www.mainjustice.com...

Busted!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Touche.
After doing some research, it became readily apparent that this was not a rally held by the New Black Panthers, but rather an event commemorating an event in American history that shouldn't be forgotten. I'm not used to seeing anything sensationalist posted by Misoir. The man has always seemed to have his facts straight before he's posted anything in the past. I guess we all can be mislead though, and I certainly can admit when I'm wrong. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

new topics

top topics

join