It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned on GLP: thread regarding Occupy Wall Street=psy op

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can't even link the thread but it was a top trending topic discussing how the Occupy Wall st movement is a psy op perpetrated by some communists by the name of Adbusters who have a website called occupywallstreet.org which redirects to adbusters

This was my post

"OCCUPYWALLSTREET.ORG is not the official website of the occupy wall street movement. it is www.occupywallst.org

in reality neither are the official websites... this is not a centralized movement but rather a collective one. adbusters may have been one of many factors in starting the occupy movement but they are not "leading" it in any way. as long as it doesn't turn into a riot i am all for Occupy wall street and do not believe this is a psy op but rather a genuine attempt at demonstrating that the masses are not as asleep as we thought they were"

I have said nothing wrong or offensive. Their website is clearly against free speech and expression. My first and last post there..

IMO GLP = psy op

edit on 3-10-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Uh, Who cares? Its GLP! This is ATS!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
... perpetrated by some communists by the name of Adbusters who have a website called occupywallstreet.org which redirects to adbusters ...

It seems more than a bit narrow-minded to classify the Adbusters Media Foundation as "communist." Their primary focus has been to promote a free flow of all information, which has not been a hallmark of communist states and governments... or any government really.

The group is more of a "anti-consumerism" and "pro-information-culture" hodgepodge of creative people.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't want to be "That guy", but there was already another thread you coulda posted this in.

Here
edit on 3-10-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Enough of these.. Whaaaa waaaa waaaa, I posted on GLP and it was removed/I was banned rants.

Pathetic. It really is.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is the second thread I've read since I turned on my computer today.

Both threads were utterly worthless.

I actually feel like I may puke on my keyboard.

Was the ATS motto changed and I didn't get the notice?

Do we now encourage ignorance?

new topics

top topics

join