It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall Street comes to Texas 11-06-2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Good morning from Texas, Finally Texas steps into the protest. Starting October 6th the locations will be San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Austin and El Paso. Do a web search you will find your locations. I decided to go to San Antonio it is closest for the ride. Anyone near San ANtonio wanna meet up somewhere and walk in together? Im comming alone I dont know anyone in san antonio, it is always nice to be side by side with someone else. My sign will begin, "Representing Del Rio" I have not decided on the rest, but, there you shall find me...
First I would like to say to all you ats1ers who called us americans cowards, yellow bellies and you could not understand how we put up with this government the elites the corporations. Firstly us americans are slow to react, We like to analyze the options to come up with the best plan of actions. Secondly we are not a violent people, you know us commoners, non governmental non elite, non corporates, the citizens, We see peaceful actions as the better answer especially here in our military country called U.S.A. We haev martial law to consider, we cannot go and start RIOTS like you do in europe. Infact we would rather not riot to solely destroy our areas where we live. Im with you New York in the central usa. We stand up for We The People as a whole. slowly we rise to our calling. We will get back our nation.
Wall Street Please do nto riot, do not be part of their deeper sceme/plots/plans. They want us to act up like europe or greece they want to declare martial law on us. Then they win. Peace, Peace and more Peace for the protest.
I think my sign may have something to do with Agenda 21, the redistricting, and how unaware texans are to this agenda..
peace out america we can do this
edit on 3-10-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I just saw something about Occupy Austin Child Care- It was along the lines of Keep this peaceful- no violence- we have childcare for you....idk, I didn't really get it. Besides the fact you probably shouldn't be taking your kids to this event in the case that violence would abrupt

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hay Yall... ! Yahoo! Well I am from TEXAS.... Uh Uh.. you remember the saying? "DONT MESS WITH TEXAS"
Texas.. lets be peacful about it... but symbolically speaking... GIVE 'EM HELL!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
Hay Yall... ! Yahoo! Well I am from TEXAS.... Uh Uh.. you remember the saying? "DONT MESS WITH TEXAS"
Texas.. lets be peacful about it... but symbolically speaking... GIVE 'EM HELL!

are you going to be san antonio?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
I just saw something about Occupy Austin Child Care- It was along the lines of Keep this peaceful- no violence- we have childcare for you....idk, I didn't really get it. Besides the fact you probably shouldn't be taking your kids to this event in the case that violence would abrupt

thankfully mine are grown. However if the man and or woman has children and they dont have a sitter yea bring em, they wont get hurt,

top topics

join