It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Now? A Buddy Wilson Life With Skippy photo???????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
cgi.ebay.com...

I kid you not:

This is the only known single-signed autographed photo of Buddy Wilson, taking a cigarette break behind the studio lot while shooting Life With Skippy (circa 1969).

Due to Buddy Wilson’s lack of formal education, and difficulty in signing his own name, original Buddy signatures are extremely rare. This photograph was purchased from an ex-girlfriend of Buddy’s, known only as “Bangles” (last name unknown).

Due to prolonged exposure to the sun, the original signature has faded to the point where it cannot be seen anymore. However, I can assure the buyer of this photo that the signature was indeed present at one time. They say that a photo captures the spirit of the photo’s subject. This is indeed the case here, as I have felt Buddy’s attempt to communicate with me from the other side.

This item will not be shipped. Due to certain medical conditions, I am reluctant to physically touch or approach this photo, and the buyer must be willing to pick it up in person at my residence.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Should just add it to the thread you made yesterday....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No point making a new one.
It should really go in BTS Chit Chat anyway.

p1

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Im gonna need more then this guys 'assurance' the signature is there before spending 75k.

new topics

join