It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage Of Missile Hitting Pentagon On 9112001

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
OMG, THAT’S A MISSILE…NO…IT’S A BIRD…NO IT’S A PLANE… NO…ITS ANOTHER CRAPPY VIDEO THAT THE SKEPTICS WILL DIVULGE THEMSELVES TO MAKE IT BELIEVABLE …GOOD GRIEF!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirateIt's much larger than what the video presented. I still don't believe it's from a jet, but my take is, if I can debunk at least PART of a video, especially without trying hard, then the rest of it has to be thrown out as well.

You guys asked for pics.....and here they are.

Thank you, i have not actually seen the front of the Pentagon since the follow up to the actual event, most of the time it is the photo you brought to my attention as being the inner courtyard that is passed off as proof that it wasn't a jet that hit. i have to agree with you also that, although the actual hole was bigger, still not big enough for a jet.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
It hasn't been 6 weeks since the last time this vid was posted as'Proof Positive'.

i didn't post this as I HAZ PROOF, i posted it to see what people thought as i was mistaken in thinking it was fresh footage and yes, i did search but couldn't find it.

Originally posted by samkentClue 1 Look for the 'windows cursor' at the beginning. hint: center screen

That is the guy who put up that youtube video's cursor, he was the one who circled explosions going off, i think, before the object hit.

Originally posted by samkentClue 2 Look at the relative size of this supposed missile.

It does look quite big but then it looks about the size of the one he shows as being the most likely 'culprit'.

Originally posted by samkentClue 3 That hole in the wall was on the inside wall not the public exterior wall.

Yes, i was not aware people were trying to pass this off as the hole in the front if the Pentagon not in the inner quad, sorry, pent?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
OMG, THAT’S A MISSILE…NO…IT’S A BIRD…NO IT’S A PLANE… NO…ITS ANOTHER CRAPPY VIDEO THAT THE SKEPTICS WILL DIVULGE THEMSELVES TO MAKE IT BELIEVABLE …GOOD GRIEF!!!!

MY GAWD MAN DO YOU NEED TO SHOUT????????????????

As i said, i had no idea about the authenticity of this video, i posted it so i could find out about it to either disregard it or clear up some things, if you haven't noticed i've not been here that long, despite lurking for years i only started looking at 9/11 threads and things recently. i have a bit of experience in graphic design and movie making and it looked fairly realistic to me. No need to be so dismissive.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Silence speaks volumes when a plot is uncovered.

If a plot was being kept hidden- the CITGO and the other videos would have been seized. At least 3 available close-ups on the site and they hand us this 5 frames for us to pick apart....

norad, excuse me NORAD?

Whose security? They failed- admit it.

Being content to be led by failures is pretty weak.

I edited to hopefully correct myself ->at this later time.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

Hey djz3ro, Just wanted to point out something that makes this crystal clear as being a hoax...If you pay close attention to the video of the missile that was filmed by this helicopter, that hit the pentagon. The first thing is, the video quickly shows three separate angles of the impact of this missile...The first two from far away, the last one is where we see the missile coming across the lawn and impacting the building...So this could only mean that amazingly, not just one, but three helicopters filmed this at the exact same moment.

But the even worse one, and most glaring, but easy to overlook at first. Is the fact that the real impact hole of the aircraft, the only entry hole on the front of the building, happened to the right of the helicopter pad(if your looking at it from the lawn). But on the video we can clearly see the missile hits on the left side of the helicopter pad.

Most definitely a hoax. But don't worry about it, video's like this one were put out to purposely deceive people who are not aware all the particular facts.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Ah yes, thank you, you are right, i can see why i missed that!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Someone help me out please, I just came on to this site. I dont understand what every one is referring to when they say fake. whats fake ? Ok I watched the video w/the birds, Strange yes. other vids of the second impact. Again whats fake ? Give me the short version,and bring me up to speed on what everyone thinks Ok ?
I am not disputing anything here I just need to know WHAT EXACTLY IS FAKE ?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PROGUN

The entire video at the beginning of this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PROGUN
Someone help me out please, I just came on to this site. I dont understand what every one is referring to when they say fake. whats fake ? Ok I watched the video w/the birds, Strange yes. other vids of the second impact. Again whats fake ? Give me the short version,and bring me up to speed on what everyone thinks Ok ?
I am not disputing anything here I just need to know WHAT EXACTLY IS FAKE ?

Thanks

Yeah as the guy below you and above me (ooh err missus) said, the video i posted, it seems, is fake. Other than that, i'd be opening a while other can of worms if i said what i thought was real and fake when it comes to 9/11, anyone would, everyone has their own opinion, most agree that the US government are covering up certain aspects of the truth on this volatile issue but where they disagree is to what extent. Some (though i don't think there are that many) believe the USG are squeeky clean and are being 100% honest when it comes to 9/11 (:lol
, some believe that the reason that there has been some level of cover up is because the USG are embarassed that such an attack took place on their own soil, others yet believe that the USG are the real culprits behind the attacks and that they created a false flag event to enable them to go to war in Afganistan and Iraq.

These, of course are just each and and the middle of the spectrum, there is such a broad spectrum of opinions when it comes to this.

Hope this helps?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join