It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan nuclear companies stacked public meetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

An independent investigation in Japan has revealed a long history of nuclear power companies conspiring with governments to manipulate public opinion in favour of nuclear energy.

Governor implicated

It also implicated the governor of the prefecture, saying Yasushi Furukawa was colluding with the nuclear company to manipulate public opinion.

ABC News (Australia)

The utilities and government in bed to deceive the public. This isn't going to come as a surprise to most of the folks here.

The news media from other countries don't seem to have forgotten about the nuclear disaster as thoroughly as the US.

We're still on the slow drip-feed of information out of Fukushima, but it's good to see it getting out, even if belatedly.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whatisanameanyway

If you aren't sure why I can assure you (this will be a bad choice of word) that it is because the Northern Hemisphere wind patterns are continually carrying the radiation over the U.S.

If they advertise the radiation problem, they advertise the very fact that it is contaminating America. Continually.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I heard this story on the wireless this morning ,unbelievable that they did this,but your thread will be dead and buried if you dont change the title and explain in more detail what went down at those 'public meetings'

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Can you explain the "dead and buried" part? I'm trying to understand how things work around here.
thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tired

Not really sure what i was talking about,
Anyway carry on (Japanese power companies fake public opinion with nuclear workers posing as farmers)

join