It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Then you are a false prophet it seems. I just wanted to make sure.

Galatians 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Where have I preached a gospel that Christ did not?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I have a woman I love deeply. I have a daughter who is the apple of my eye. I have family and friends and more love than one man can contain. I do not want this.

But it is what I was made to do.

I am going to spend some time with those closest to me.

I don't know what all you have lost. Maybe having a good cry may help. I doubt that the people on this forum are all that close to you. Many years ago I saw a movie called The Swimmer, starring Burt Lancaster. It didn't have a happy ending.

Read stories or poetry, write stories or poems. Something.

Wishing something better for you,

sincerely

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
Wishing something better for you,

sincerely

You do not see the value of the treasure I bear. I take it to Kings, for it is a King's ransom.

I am wishing something better for YOU.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You called yourself the word of God. When Jesus said it is finished, the work was done. There are no more words to come. Jesus is the Living Word and the fulfillment of the previous prophets. How do you see Christ and the death on the cross?

edit on 2-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

You called yourself the word of God. When Jesus said it is finished, the work was done. There are no more words to come. Jesus is the Living Word and the fulfillment of the previous profits. How do you see Christ and the death on the cross?

If I say a thing, it is true. You are in error. I will call myself what the father, hallowed be his name, who bears witness to my testimony, bids me to call myself.

If the father wished for you to be his word, it would proceed from your mouth.

You cannot, and thus are not.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
In Life is death in death is darkness, Only when you experience death in life only then will you understand we are the greater power in LIFE

With Love

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

Finally someone who understands...so many are and have been blinded by the mainstream to think they will be whisked away in some rapture before the SHTF happens but they have been decieved...oh the rapture does occur...but tribulation must, and does come first.

All must face the fire of making a choice...between the Beast and the truth.

Hope you are all ready...sounds easy on paper, but the reality will be far harder and will make even the strongest of those of faith question.

Be Strong Friends.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Then you are a false prophet it seems. I just wanted to make sure.

Galatians 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Where have I preached a gospel that Christ did not?

You started here:

To the Children of Islam, let your Imams know I am here. I will come to them and prove myself before their courts submitted to the will of Allah and their divine mercy with full knowledge of the implications of these words.

This is not a joke.

Who might you be? You answered the question here:

There is one God, I am the Light that leads to him, I am his word.

With Love,

Your Brother

You seem to suggest that you are the Son of God revealed to the nations? Is this about it?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If they say lo he is in the desert...do not believe...for many will come in my name...when He comes again at last ...ALL will See...not just those who happen to be on ATS at the moment...

sorry I know your intentions are noble...but do not play games with the truth that is coming...dosn't fair well for those claiming to be who they are not.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Andronian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You seem to suggest that you are the Son of God revealed to the nations? Is this about it?

I do not suggest, I am willing to be tried as such before all Man.

First to my Brothers of Islam.

When they come asking, I will go to them.

There they can try me, and judge me themselves.

Do you know who I am now Brother?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andronian
If they say lo he is in the desert...do not believe...for many will come in my name...when He comes again at last ...ALL will See...not just those who happen to be on ATS at the moment...

sorry I know your intentions are noble...but do not play games with the truth that is coming...dosn't fair well for those claiming to be who they are not.

It does not say all will see immediately my friend.

You will first have to over come your own judgement.

You will first have to over come your own doubt.

Which is why I must go to the East.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. I chose this forum. I found it as worthy to reach the world through the audience of MY choosing.
edit on 2-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think "Brother" you have just been tried...and the case is out for deliberation.

And not by me...I judge no-one least by that measure I will be judged...I just think some places we shouldn't go...and you just went there.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I think "Brother" you have just been tried...and the case is out for deliberation.

And not by me...I judge no-one least by that measure I will be judged...I just think some places we shouldn't go...and you just went there.

I go where I am supposed to go my friend.

Don't you go where you are supposed to go? Who is telling you to go?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
And why with one as "Enlightened" as you with this supreme mission...need to edit ...did God Misspell a word for you?

sorry

Jim Jones said many of the same things ...we see how that worked out.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

And why with one as "Enlightened" as you with this supreme mission...need to edit ...did God Misspell a word for you?

sorry

Jim Jones said many of the same things ...we see how that worked out.

No matter how hard I may wish it, I cannot be you.

Therefore, I must be me, and this is what I must be.

Can you be me?

Would you want to be?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
If you are talking about the second coming of The Christ, that time didn't come yet. Any Christian will agree with me.

I do not know these people.

you don't know any Christians????
so......you are here for everyone, even athiests, except for Christians?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
And by the way in my understanding...the river Euphrates will be dried up (Iraq)...to make way for the king of the East ...so if you are going there well then more power to you...in the end they fail...though the world will suffer before they fall, seems you are all about a lot of talk and no real knowledge.

The future is real...you however are a Charlotte... a wolf in sheep's clothing...we were warned of you...and I for one see through you.

back it up if you can. With more than IAM...cause to me you ain't.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It does not say all will see immediately my friend.

You will first have to over come your own judgement.

You will first have to over come your own doubt.

Which is why I must go to the East.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. I chose this forum. I found it as worthy to reach the world through the audience of MY choosing.

Jesus and Muhammad never wrote any of their own words. You misspelled 'overcome' by the way. Why do you write your own words? Is someone typing for you?

Rather than go East, look up. God loves you as the man He made you to be. Love God and love others. Turn form your sin and God is full of Grace. His unmerited favor and love covers a multitude of sin. A public profession is the best way to show God and others that you have changed your heart.

This is the only advise I can give you brother.

edit on 2-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

Originally posted by Trueman
If you are talking about the second coming of The Christ, that time didn't come yet. Any Christian will agree with me.

I do not know these people.

you don't know any Christians????
so......you are here for everyone, even athiests, except for Christians?

I do not come for any Christian that cannot see that Christ has risen. You either believe he lives, or you do not.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

just WOW!!!

What did you put as your occupation on the application for your broadband internet access??

Did they accept "Messiah" as the job description?

Use a Gold Credit Card? Or do they take pieces of silver?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join