It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Guy with bullhorn,tells it as he see's it.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Check out this guy in London with his funny yet serious take on the what the UK has become:

Do as your told - return to work, don't question authority figures and consume

"you're not allowed to film here, you dont have permission"
"but there are cctv cameras everywhere...what difference is it for me to film or the british transport police?"
"you might be a terrorist"

made me laugh...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It's funny, but he is just stating the obvious.....maybe that is what he is going for....not going to change anything...chop wood carry water

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67

It's funny, but he is just stating the obvious

Hmmm I wonder if he got his idea from the prisoner - "Number 6 makes a campaign speech"

edit on 3-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Danny did not though.

Danny uses his videos to openly debate the law, freedom of speech with the Co-operate police officers. Charlie lost the plot and lost alot of viewers as a result of his total turn around.

I did a quick internet search and it seems Charlie believed in the 9/11 conspiracies then after a while particularily after having interveiwed people involved for a TV programme he came to realise the conspiracists were wrong.

Hanging offence! Changing your mind when you discover some truths.....

I also gather he was threatened by conspiracists after having changed his mind. Now this would certainly harden your attitude wouldn't it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Well at the end of the day he, he went out of his way, to cover the wool over a lot of peoples eyes. He might thought he seen the truth, Ill remind you the other people whom were on the exact same trip with him. Were not convinced by what they were shown. There is far more to Charlie changing his mind than he is letting on.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

thanx for sharing.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thank you for the post, brilliant............................Give me a hug

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Thanks for posting this on ATS, ive been following these guys for a while now and they spread a great message.

Big up Charlie Veitch!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
In the US they'll just arrest you for disturbing the peace, whether on private property or not. They wouldn't stand for it. No chance.

Are you suggesting thats a good thing?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Interesting video, the guy sure knows how to make people laugh, feel sorry for pablo though lol

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I've loved Charlie's videos for years! He did encounter some resistance in the last year. He was arrested in Toronto at the G-20 and held in a cell for 18 hours where he was continually strip searched every hour and harassed. Then, he was detained at customs and arrested for a You Tube video he made. (I'm pretty sure about that...this is just from memory). He was arrested before William & Kate's Royal Wedding shindig. A 'pre-crime' arrest, since he MIGHT have showed up with his bullhorn at their wedding.

After his problems, he announced that he'd changed his mind about 911. He also said that he'd been smoking too much marijuana and that had much to do with why he believed as he USED TO.

He'll be appearing in a BBC special featuring 4 other "truthers" sometime soon.
It seems like someone 'got to' Charlie.
I still love all of his earlier work and efforts.
I hope he's alright....
edit on 3/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: added parts 2 & 3 (videos)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This made me smile, great post, many thanks.

Now go back to work, and obey!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

I am a logical, rational 'Truther' so I was interested in hearing this guy's reasoning for changing his mind regarding 9/11. I got to about 5:20 in the first video, and he said they did experiments where "we tried to burn through steel beams using thermite... and it's practically impossible".

What?!

Thermite, once ignited, reaches temperatures of up to 2,500 °C (4,530 °F) in seconds, well above the melting point of structural steel!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join