It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama & Government Kabuki Theater Style Assassination Cipher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
On 9/29 a thread was started about the headline news of Michelle Obama going to Target and buying cleaning supplies, to I assume clean house. Interestingly enough the American born terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki was assassinated the following day.

Michelle Obama gives clues to The Elites while shopping at Target?!?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Radical American cleric killed in Yemen, officials say
www.msnbc.msn.com...

An American-born cleric killed in Yemen played a "significant operational role" in plotting and inspiring attacks on the United States, U.S. officials said, as they disclosed detailed intelligence to justify the killing of a U.S. citizen.

Clad in baseball cap and sunglasses, first lady shops at Target
thelook.today.com...

She was very undercover,” Panagopulos said, adding that while the Alexandria Target sees a fair share of famous shoppers, the visit from Mrs. Obama was “exciting.”

Target's corporate headquarters did not issue a formal statement about the first lady's shopping trip, but the discount retailer did send out this tweet: “First Lady Michelle Obama may be incognito but there is no denying those signature @Target red carts!”

Baseball cap and shades on inside the store? Where are your manners Mrs. Obama? Or was she "under cover"?

Kabuki Theater
en.wikipedia.org...

Kabuki (歌舞伎 kabuki?) is classical Japanese dance-drama. Kabuki theatre is known for the stylization of its drama and for the elaborate make-up worn by some of its performers.

Kabuki Terminology
www.artelino.com...

Mie Poses

Mie poses are an important part of kabuki and an indication of the dance origins of its performance. Basically mie poses are a freezing of a climatic moment in several rigid snapshots called mie.

A mie pose is a highlight of a kabuki performance. And while the principal actor poses mie, the others on the stage usually stop their movements. The full attention of the audience and the actors is focused on the mie pose. Mie is considered as a challenge for each kabuki actor and can be played only by experienced performers.

The entire event seemed so out of place that it made headlines at all the major news outlets. Is a woman going to the store to buy things really that news worthy? I think not. Rather I compare the entire scene to a kabuki mie pose where the headline and image was actually the kill order.

Cipher
en.wikipedia.org...

In cryptography, a cipher (or cypher) is an algorithm for performing encryption or decryption — a series of well-defined steps that can be followed as a procedure. An alternative, less common term is encipherment. In non-technical usage, a “cipher” is the same thing as a “code”; however, the concepts are distinct in cryptography. In classical cryptography, ciphers were distinguished from codes. Codes operated by substituting according to a large codebook which linked a random string of characters or numbers to a word or phrase. For example, “UQJHSE” could be the code for “Proceed to the following coordinates”. When using a cipher the original information is known as plaintext, and the encrypted form as ciphertext. The ciphertext message contains all the information of the plaintext message, but is not in a format readable by a human or computer without the proper mechanism to decrypt it; it should resemble random gibberish to those not intended to read it.

Are governments using news outlets and headlines as ciphers?

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

edit on 1-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: Thread title a little missleading.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Are governments using news outlets and headlines as ciphers?

No. Governments use NSA-approved ciphers like AES. Shopping at Target is not an NSA-approved cipher. Hope that helped.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

You beat me to it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't see how a declassified cipher has any relevance on a possible active operation?

Please enlighten me.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Actually it could have been pre-arranged code for someone outside of the White House circle. The clothes could have been code and the items purchased could have been code as well as the location. She's communicating an idea that circumvents any listening or monitoring devices. She can't warn someone through email about something classified without some intelligence branch dedicated to the President finding out about it, now can she. I'm sure the "just happened to be there" camera crew was part of it to get the message out, so it can be seen nationally. Looks like "clean house" to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

You sure can read a lot into a simple shopping trip for dog food. ( not cleaning supplies, do you think she cleans the white house silly person???) The big deal was made because Mrs Obama keeps showing the American people that she is down to earth, ready to pull her own weight and live in the real world with the rest of us. Good show Mrs O. There is not a conspiracy waiting around every corner contrary to popular belief on this forum.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think this is an interesting theory. I certainly thought that idiotic "disguise" and the whole trip seemed weird. I figured it was a lame attempt at seeming " normal ". I would almost feel better if it was a code because as a photo op or campaign strategy it was really, really stupid.

I'd like to see if any other oddball pictures or outings of Michelle's sync up to events. Hmmmm.......

To those who insist on being parade rainers, it's only a theory being discussed on a conspiracy message board. You don't need to get your knickers in a twist because some of us like to take ideas out and look at them from all angles. And I'd like to gently remind you sayers of nay that no innovation ever came about from people saying " Nope. World is flat. End of story. I don't know why you have to make up crazy round world theories. Sheesh!"

top topics

join