It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Bailout = Roman Catholic church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
with the economic "crisis" taking its course, with leaders asking for a more unified economic structure, 2012 and the single currancy conspiracy theorists are looking more like conspiracy analysts.

i want to discuss something me and a friend spoke about over 10yrs ago, if globalists were to sabotage the government through the banks and IMF, other than private industry running the world and the return of slavery, what other wealthy body could aid us in governance and with the regulation of monetary funds.

firstly, the euro is doing exactly what it was meant to do, as well as pressuring states into selling their assets to the private sector.

but when the SHTF, the final bailout will come from where....well if we have exhausted all the possible monetary avenues, the only wealthy asset in europe and america is the catholic church.

other than the massive material wealth of the church, its ability in control is infinate.

edit on 1-10-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Who do you think owns everything.

The Great Secret is they have been accumulating everything on Earth for the Return of the King. It is HIS inheritance.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

The Great Secret is they have been accumulating everything on Earth for the Return of the King. It is HIS inheritance.

With Love,

Your Broth

Do you care to elaborate on your post? 
Who is the king.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

Originally posted by IAMIAM

With Love,

Your Broth

Do you care to elaborate on your post? 
Who is the king.

I AM

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i can see that they would have influence....but i cant see the wealth......is it th emembers who have it or does the church have its own bank account?

peace

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i can see that they would have influence....but i cant see the wealth......is it th emembers who have it or does the church have its own bank account?

peace

Ask their accountant, the Rothchild family.

Ownership is just paper that says you own.
edit on 5-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join