It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Rebels Looting The Dead Gaddafi Loyalists, In Mass Grave.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
NATO Rebels Looting The Dead Gaddafi Loyalists, In Mass Grave

WARNING disturbing footage.
Now we can see why the Gaddafi Loyalists, call the rebels "rats" ,the footage says it all about the NTC rebels.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Um... Where's the problem here?
He's not gonna need it anymore. He's dead. Get over it. It happens. They just don't want anything to go to waste, and you jump on their backs as barbarians. Chill, bro, they aren't thinking like you. They're fighting a small war with limited supplies. I'd be pulling their teeth for gold to hock for more ammo if I was there.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

You speak as if the loyalists don't do the same to the rebels.

Why bury weapons and ammo when you can use it against the ones originally firing them at you?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Bro, you have the most epic pic ever. I love that dude's hair!
Sorry. Had to say it XD

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
yeah ...
Combat Zone = All Bets Are Off

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hey i'm under no illusions, i know this is wide spread, and seen a lot worse, its just nice to archive it here, for those that think the sun shines out of the NTC rebels arse's, were i or others, can reference back to threads like this.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Hey i'm under no illusions, i know this is wide spread, and seen a lot worse, its just nice to archive it here, for those that think the sun shines out of the NTC rebels arse's, were i or others, can reference back to threads like this.

Fair enough. There is no doubt in my mind that both sides have done and may do some vicious s# to each other, but I just honestly see nothing wrong with this at all. I mean it would be one thing if he were mutilating the bodies or shooting them randomly, but he was being fairly careful from what I saw. Looked to me like he had at least a basic respect for the dead even though they were his enemies.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowMonk

Well i've been involved in quite a few threads, were the NTC rebels are portrayed as angels, it drives me potty, i'm not a fan of gaddafi, but i also know his not the monster his made out to be, and i'm certainly not a fan of the Islamist NTC rebels, screaming Allah Akbar with every breathe, bloodly idiots.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, so if you were one of the rebels and your family was without food, shelter etc and you knew one of those men in the pit had a solid gold bar in his pocket.........You would leave it and walk away right?

Somehow I think not but I may be wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
..... the human race at its finest....once again the evolution timeline has been set back.

edit on 1-10-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowMonk

lol they're better armed then Gaddafi, that's for sure.

2nd

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Weathermen

lol they're better armed then Gaddafi, that's for sure.

Sigh Well thats because NATO armed its own Backed Rebel forces in Libya, Rebels have been using brand new NATO Weaponry, i have seen the videos on youtube of the weapons been used by the rebels they are very qutie new.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Implying anyone gives a *SNIP* that nato is giving them 90's tech also noone said the rebel were angels would rebel in the US fighting against their government be angles? no many of them are plumbers and students ignorant of the most basic ROI but they won, why because they had to.

Oh and one last thing ... you really think the "CIA" has the manpower to incite supply arm and influence 3 uprisings in the mid east but couldn't find binladen untill may this year? gimmie *SNIP* break xD
edit on 10/4/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

no many of them are plumbers and students ignorant of the most basic ROI but they won, why because they had to.

sure they are in the mainstream news media fairyland that the cliam the rebels are only plumbers and students.

you really think the "CIA" has the manpower to incite supply arm and influence 3 uprisings in the mid east but couldn't find binladen untill may this year? gimmie #ing break xD

Its not just the CIA even though i dont think they a played a huge role but there CIA/Whatever you want call them, the american NGOs played a huge role and they are the once that had the the manpower to incite supply arm and influence 3 uprisings in the mid east.

Otherwise why would John McCain visit all the two countries had an uprising taking credit for it? eh? a senator has no right going into other countries to meddling in the affairs of other nations, a senator Job is to improve his state polices and economy, health care.

The Job as a senator doesnt say go oversea and incite support for the opposition in a nation that has a uprising happening and also John McCain isnt the president.

Juar giving you an example.

top topics

join