It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother went to bed and now she won't wake up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Believe you i do not,but i got to give you the credit for this impressive attempt.
Your mother is in the hospital and here you are on ATS huh? Believe you I do not .
The things people do for attention is atrocious these days.
I learned my lesson after Andrew Rose and the armless humanoid creature. I have to be cynical.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanx
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Your mother is in the hospital and here you are on ATS huh?

Don't worry, "amanda" isn't here anymore. I highly doubt "amanda" will be back now that she will see no one is falling for this story. It is too full of holes, oddities, etc. For example, she is 50 years old, three kids, two of whom are grown-ups. I wonder how young the son can possibly be - he is in sports but that is about all that is said about him. She also mentioned being divorced for twenty years...i guess her son comes from another guy, but i wish i knew his age. If i had to guess, maybe he is 15. would he be younger than 10? With a 50 year old mother. I am not talking about what is possible here, I am talking about what is probable. So I wonder what 10-15 year old goes to his mothers room to wake her up at 10pm to ask if he is allowed to eat the pie she made him?
Just another oddity in the story. If I was 10-15, my mom bakes me a pie and being exhausted goes to bed....hmmm, well i would have myself a big slice of pie then go off to bed myself. Or if i was afraid mom would get ticked over it, i might give a soft knock on her door to see if she was awake. But he got worried that she didnt wake up...so thinking he was so desperate for pie-eating permission that he knocked, then entered when there was no answer, saw her sleeping then proceeded to give her a shake to wake her. She didnt wake, and boy he had to get that pie-eating permission so he kept shaking. and shaking, until he got worried. It just doesnt sit well with me. i say this thread get moved to the hoax bin. since amanda will never come back, nor her mom.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
and to those that claim amanda and her mom were two different people because one broke her post into paragraphs while the other didnt
well, my above post had paragraphs until i posted it, and they were dumped.
so thinking now and then posts get de-paragraphed, as it just happened to me
so...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I've had a dream 4 nights in a row about 6 years back. You know the one where you're falling... well I was quite sick of it, so I told myself that next time I have this dream my intent would be to hit the ground. Well I hit the ground everything was sideways, I woke up chuckling at around 3am, went to get some water and back to bed.

I've never had this dream again.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

why are you so prepared to believe this is true and defending the OP when it is so clearly made up?

It’s like you want to believe it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I know this post, in a sense, will be promoting more popularity to this atrocity of a thread but people, seriously? 6 pages of replies after many people are calling this a trolling?

Let this stupid post die and get off of the front page of ATS please. FFS!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Maybe your mom was abducted....close encounter of the 4th kind.......and this is how she is reacting to it, she believes its dreams, but deep down inside she knows its something more....She thinks she is getting these messages from god, but really they are coming from the aliens.....Just a thought.......

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Maybe your mom was abducted....close encounter of the 4th kind.......and this is how she is reacting to it, she believes its dreams, but deep down inside she knows its something more....She thinks she is getting these messages from god, but really they are coming from the aliens.....Just a thought.......

You don’t honestly believe that could be true do you?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The story on this this thread just screams fake.
I went back and poured through the so so-called “mothers” posts. All the posts, up until the dream story were all about Nibiru/Elenin or the same religious end of the world doom and gloom stuff that runs rampant all over the ATS.
All that stopped after the date for the Nibiru/Elenin events passes with a whimper.
Then, here comes the “Five Hours Sleep in 70+ Hours, The Same Life Ending Dream for 7 Days Straight” thread. This thread had all the elements of the previous posts all wrapped into one. It had the Nibiru/Elenin stuff and the religious end of the world doom and gloom. But I guess that wasn’t enough, the author put it in a precognitive/message from god wrapper. I have to admit, it was pretty good!
But the author should have stopped there. I guess that wasn’t grabbing enough attention for the authors taste. So here comes the thread from the so called daughter, “My mother went to bed and now she won't wake up” thread.
In an attempt to self-validate the thread that came before it, caused the author to show her cards. What the cards tell me is that this person is just looking for attention. When the whole Nibiru/Elenin event didn’t happen, this person found no other subject matter on the ATS website that sparked there interest. So this person fabricated this subject to bring the excitement of Nibiru/Elenin back for their own self-serving reasons.
Ignorance Denied!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by jhn7537

You don’t honestly believe that could be true do you?

Like I said, its just a thought... It also could be a made up story, I'm definitely not ruling anything out.... Maybe Amanda should post what hospital she is at so we can confirm that her mother is in a coma there (that would add credibility to the story)....The reason why I mentioned abduction is because peoplle who are abducted seem to have weird reactions with dreams, lack of sleep, fear, unknown messages being relayed to them, etc...I was just tossing it out there as an idea.....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
^^

Still Naive?

Third.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Still Naive? because: second > third

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't want to offend everyone but this is a HUGE hoax. I mean come on. She baked them pies to sustain them? She says her mom is in a coma so she's gonna investigate on ATS? Folks, see this for what it is...a joke. It's the same person. However, sounds like it could make a good movie!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I really hope this is a hoax, and that everyone is OK

but it just smells like a hoax where the claim will be made that the dream was the cause of the death

The woman was suffering from extreme exhaustion. The doctor's have already ruled out a heart attack and they can't find anything wrong with her for now. I doubt we hear later that she died.

the op claims she is in a coma. how did you diagnose exhaustion ? the OP did not disclose the results of the tests, how did you find out they show nothing wrong ?

trust me, this will be about how dreams can kill

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
how'd the pies turn out?

2nd

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I suggest a post threshold be implied to avoid morrons with 100- posting in some topics ... they just spam.

As for the topic, lets see if the OP comes back.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

of course we can't diagnose extreme exhaustion - we aren't dr. But if we go by the far stretch that this is all true, then what the mom said in her original thread about only sleeping for minutes or hours a night. leads to the assumption that exhaustion might be a possibility. however i think it is all crap and the OP will not be returning. not enough people on here believing any of the story.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

come on now-

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is a great example of how the 9-11 Official Story was so well-received without an ounce of evidence!

You you put forward some of the most unbelievable, ridiculous crap I have seen on this website. And here you are crapping on others and making this 9-11 statement? ROFL. This is comedy gold right here.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, there are actually millions of doctors reports on the same events as this. So people cant just call her out on this. This might be a prank, YES, but at the same time it might not be. Ever seen classified doctor journals? try getting the hold on that, and you might get a wakeup call.

I personally think if the story is true, that her mother has lucid dreaming,the mind is easy manipulated in that state,and her mind\body might believe what she is dreaming even though its fantasy.

But we wont know for sure here, it will most likely end up in the news if the story is true.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is a great example of how the 9-11 Official Story was so well-received without an ounce of evidence!

You you put forward some of the most unbelievable, ridiculous crap I have seen on this website. And here you are crapping on others and making this 9-11 statement? ROFL. This is comedy gold right here.

The general connection is:
Simply tell people a story and they'll believe it regardless of how incredible let alone, incredulous it sounds.

I thought that was a fine analogy.

Some people (and I suspect you're among that group) would rather trust something on face value even though it sounds extremely fishy opposed to looking at it more objectively.

And OP has been back to answer these questions how many times since the opening post?
Yeah.
That's what I thought.

Although OP Last Visit: October 2, 2011

Whatever.

Carry on............................

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join