It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One down...Two to go...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath

Originally posted by wWizard

Originally posted by Klassified
We still have one date of doom before the 28th.

Harold Camping. October 21, 2011. End of the world for sure this time.

Oct 21... Pfffft... Oct 11 is much sooner. We need to die sooner, not later. Stop spreading this nonsense that we won't die for a long time...

Awesome. I have a bill due on the 14th. I just won't pay it and say I thought the world was going to end.

I'll let everyone know how that works out.

Not if they take your computer!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Yeah. there is.

lmgtfy.com...

I have more stocking up to do. At least, I keep the economy rolling.

LOL!

I was in one of the mega-club stores today, and they are now selling a 1 month supply of dried foods for something like $130.00!

I figured, with winter coming up, it might be a good investment.

But I probably already have 2 or 3 months worth of other stuff I could eat, so, nah, I didn't buy it...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Nice thread.
Well, I must admit I almost held my breath towards the end of september; there were too many coincidences and predictions, as the OP pointed out, also spiced with some ATSers weird dreams. I even went so far as to have my own 'end of the world' dream, which, as weird as it was, made me realize that I spend way too much time on ATS.

From my experience, the few disasters I experienced in my life happened out of the blue, without any warning and without anyone expecting it. And what's the point to try to predict stuff like that anyway? All this doom and gloom predictions here actually made me ask myself: in a case of a mass extinction event, how can I be sure I will survive? And I really want to survive it? Survive after most of the people I know would die, maybe even my family, in a thorn apart world? We all have to die sometime, but do we have to live with that kind of trauma?

So I guess that october will be a great time to spend outdoors, to walk the beach, listening to relaxing music and trying to avoid ATS. As exciting as it is, I've had enough doom and gloom for now.
But probably I'll be watching out what's going on on 28th; this date is intriguing.

Have fun everyone, and don't forget to take a break too.

Over and out.

edit on 1-10-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I figured out why no one can predict correctly the dates and times of Revelation.
Just before the first bowl is opened, the angel is told now there will be no more delay.
In other words, all the seals and the trumpets can be delayed. I believe months or years but not decades.

Did you hear that the 29th Sept 2011 was supposed to be the day the man-child was born. This man-child is also the Bride in Revelation and the one who restrains. But if Elenin disappeared, may be this event has been delayed (as I read on one blog, the Bride has asked to stay longer to gather more in.) I feel sorry for the Angels fighting in space as they have to stay longer.

As far as the Seals of Revelation goes (if anyone follows this prophecy) we are up to 6th Seal, waiting for the Shiloh eclipse (BTW nothing else will be needed to make this eclipse, so stop looking for comets or planets, as these have predictable dates, also an unexplainable Day of Darkness has already happened before in 1780s.)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What about this one... (ETA: just saw this already mentioned sorry)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A time traveling extra terrestrial sent here to ATS by benevolent aliens to deliver a message that billions will die in a giant cataclysm on October 11, 2011. Apparently disclosure will also happen on this date.

After 3 years and hundreds of pages the date has finally arrived. 9 days to go. Conveniently the OP just fled a couple of days ago.
edit on 1-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
is it safe to assume nothing will ever happen?

This is when it will happen, when we least expect it.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Okay...

So just to keep tabs on things for the month of October, we have so far:

Oct 11th
Oct 21st
Oct 28th

Have I missed any ?

We really do need to keep an ongoing calender of this stuff just to be sure that none of us accidentally sleep through it and wake up to find some blood thirsty zombie gnawing on our shin bone like a dog with a rawhide treat dipped in gravy flavouring.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well, it has to do with the dates as usual, the numbers and astrology. The bible has some egyptian astrology references, codes, mysteries.....

Matthew 24:15-19

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand. Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains.

This has to do with the Horizon. Actually the astrology, relates to Denver in one graph. There is a geometry to White House/Washington that also relates to a sign with Virgo.

The Horizon probably has something to do with this:

PASTOR GERMAN SABINO BLOWING PROFETIC SHOFAR

Rosh Hasanah Sept 28, 2011

A once in a 10 000 year cycle, moon close to the equator, Virgo is a part of it, giving birth symbolically to planets, and eventually the Sun will emerge from between her thighs on Oct. 16. Red mars, because of something specifics that I read briefly will be The Red Dragon, Revelations 12.

jheneaiko.tumblr.com...

Then on the 28th we get venus - moon conjunction, saturn - moon conjunction and mercury - moon conjunction.

So basically its going to be, pretty much all at once lunar perigee new moon on the equator and the following alignment: sun, mercury, venus, elenin, moon, earth, saturn.

what does this mean? well this particular alignment obviously is once in a zodiacal age, perhaps tens of thousands of years will pass before we get this exact alignment again with the moon at perigee.

They're in Denver.

The US government also failed to procure its October funding, including for Fema. So, not sure but think that is going to be very bad news.

A friend, prone to remote viewing and astral travels told me, to close my eyes and put my flippers on. Naturally I thought of ocean, then saw a sub. Half submerged. He said, then said, he counted 55 Chinese subs off the coast of the US.

www.kold.com...
Scientist studying asteroids dies Tuscon. In Deep Impact same thing, a scientist dies before he can warn the world.

thechaniproject.com...

The coordinates for Colorado were given years ago in a radio signal.

But......

Elenin means 9/11, the abyss, Abollyon, basically the Red Dragon.

China too.

We had some pretty significant magnetic storms here, over 9/9 on the scale.

www.cnn.com...
Iran planning to send ships near U.S. waters

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gerogia Gov sent pamplets home with school kids promoting polygamy and Islam dress code.

edit on 1-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Lets connect the dots now.

Revelations 12 and 9 11/Elenin code. Interesting.

They always do things by the dates, always. And astrology is key, along with geometry all very ancient egypt and kabbala.

From this date on, over 1200 until armeggedon.

Now, there are many cards that can be played. Power outage, people without checks, starving, civil unrest. No Fema funded, oops, well we'll kindly accept China/Iran to the rescue.

Thats my one thought here.

Or it could simply be more subtle, more fascism and sort of Sharia type stuff.

But, regime change has symbolically occurred. The iron fist for over 1200 days.

Then armegeddon, and war of religions, involving Judaism, Christianity and Islam, a war to end all wars/religions.

Then NWO and its new replacement Fascism and religion/spirituality.

I see what they're up to, and its not a pretty picture. We need to be aware, so they can't actually get reactions, except its going to be somewhat hard because if this fascism steps in, I'm not going to comply, not going to harm, but not going to comply. If this happens to any extent can we all somehow just go into hiding and pray, meditate, for a solution but not follow bad orders?

We need to keep this in our minds and just pay attention.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
As far as the Seals of Revelation goes (if anyone follows this prophecy) we are up to 6th Seal, waiting for the Shiloh eclipse (BTW nothing else will be needed to make this eclipse, so stop looking for comets or planets, as these have predictable dates, also an unexplainable Day of Darkness has already happened before in 1780s.)

en.wikipedia.org...
The unexplainable Day of Darkness explained

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This was a great read, very amusing

Doom and gloom always makes me a little more amorous for whatever reason . I am sure that this is the only reason Husband tolerates it. I'll be sure to show him this thread, he will be a happy camper knowing he's got the next 26 days to look forward to!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I have noticed that all these prediction threads are made up by people who tend to clueless and gullible concerning the subject matter they are peddling. Attention seeking is somewhat how they operate.

They frequent places like ATS and Alex Jones so people can listen to their rants on subject matter they have stolen from even more clueless people.

Some of these fear mongers are basement dwellers who come here to try and scare you with grand predictions of doom and end of the world BS.

Through it all, there is never any real proof before hand - Just mindless speculation. Pitiful.
edit on 2-10-2011 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that nothing is going to happen. No end of the world events because, of course, the Doctor will arrive in his T.A.R.D.I.S. to stop any ELEs from happening. Of course I'm assuming that none of these end of the world events are a fixed point in history. Which is really weird to think about because it's our future, but it would be his history!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Smile providing thread, much needed in theses times of doom, gloom and changes round the world.

Like the magician has perfected, we follow and concentrate on a specific date, his left hand. Meanwhile his right hand is the whole bigger picture. Lets not forget changes are happening all over this pretty blue planet.

The "end date" should be changed to the "end period" because, like a frog in a pot slowly being boiled we refuse to notice till our skin blisters that we are in trouble.

respects

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Great thread
The way I see it whatever happens will happen, I'm not going to lay awake at night worrying, if the world is going to end then it's going to end, if we get disclosure we get it, but I'm not holding my breath as it seems that the people who make these predictions always change their minds at the last minute or have some BS reason about why it's delayed or the best I've seen so far "Time has no meaning" really...then why give a date? I'm done with all this 'the end is nigh' stuff, lets just enjoy what time we personally have left whether it's a week a year or a century (although I doubt many of us will be living past 100).

*Is secretly hoping the end happens after October, I have a pretty nice halloween lined up*

*Actually make that after November, saints row 3 is out the 18th

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wlord

is it safe to assume nothing will ever happen?

Yup. But it is also safe to assume that something might happen. Not necessarily a world extinction event but how about a huge quake, a huge Coronal Mass Ejection that would knock electricity off for a good period of time or even an asteroid impact that would do substantial damage? And there are countless other possibilities...

Is it safe to assume that it costs very little to prepare...just in case?

I always think that tragedy just happens to others...til one day it might just happen to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The "end date" should be changed to the "end period" because, like a frog in a pot slowly being boiled we refuse to notice till our skin blisters that we are in trouble.

That is an excellent point. I work with the public and I always somehow send subtle little points to get people talking about the "state of the world"...

They do notice that something is off. But they just let go. They don't inquire, they don't question, they don't research. I'm talking in general - once in a while I'll find a paranoid like me...

I would say that most people enjoy their pseudo comfort and embrace the status quo. As you say, they will probably start to do something when their skin begins to blister. There are a whole lot of people that finally decide to go see the doctor only to find out that the cancer they have has turned terminal. It kinda proves your point.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

loved your thread , i wanted to make a thread like this one but because im not that good at making threads then i will throw this idea in here , first go to this site , then fast forward to 25/12/2012 , and you will go
, really thats what happened to me when i tried it, and i bet you someone will start a thread about it.

S&F

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
oct-nov-dec.......

the war in heaven might have already taken place, in the form of a gamma-ray-burst of the milkyway central black hole some ~26,000 years ago and the approaching 'sign' in the heavens might just reach Earth eyes in the next 90 days (at near the speed of light)

only after there is the war-in-heaven event will the multifaceted destruction's befall the Earth...
so there is no way other than by a supernatural insight or communication that anyone of Earth origin can know when the end will begin...

the scriptures say that the stars and dome of the heavens were put there for men to know the years, times. seasons (iow: Astrology is a coded message in bible-code-speak)

event driven events have no respect for numerical dates that seem to resonate with some sort of mystical significance,,,, that's just the act of conjuring up mind games, for the sinister motivation of controlling others who may be less critical and are molded by superstitions and eerie machinations...

Uh oh... there's another hidden code.... 'china' .....to add to the doom scenarios

happy SunDay
edit on 2-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Uh oh... there's another hidden code.... 'china' .....to add to the doom scenarios

Dunno about scriptures...

But China has been a sleeping dragon for a very very long time...

And it just might be about to wake up. Not good.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join